Personal statement emphasizing your accomplishments, educational and career goals

Blu3 1 / -  
Ever since I was small I have had a passion for technology especially computers. Every day I was fascinated by what they could do and how they even worked. I grew more interested in them every day until it became clear to me that working with computers is what I want to do in life. I want to become a computer engineer to help create better computers that can do more than today's can do.

My goals for the future are to finish college as the first one in my family to make my parents proud and get a better life for myself since my parents already showed me it's a tough life if you don't have a good education. I want to do this especially to get a career that I will enjoy doing my whole life no matter how complicated it get, especially since I will be able to create something in my career and I will know that I helped make it possible.

I know Computer Engineering takes a lot of handwork and dedication since there is so much you need to know about it but I am sure I can do it. In the past years I have done things I thought I would never be able to do such as design a web site or create a game even if it was a simple one. Those things were tough to do but I enjoyed doing them no matter how complicated it got since they gave me a challenge and gave me the opportunity to create something.
aceq 2 / 12 1  
Ever since I was small I have had a passion for technology, especially computers. Every day I was fascinated by what they could do and how they even worked. I grew more interested in them every day until it became clear to me that working with computers is what I ]want to do in life. I want to become a computer engineer to help create better computers that can do more than those of today'stoday's can do.

My goals for the future are to finish college as the first one in my family. To make my parents proud and get (to provide would be better) a better life for myself since through my parents I have learned how tough life can be without a good education or higher education (you pick)already showed me it's a tough life if you don't have a good education. I want to do this especially to get a career that I will enjoy doing my whole life no matter how complicated it get, especially since I will be able to create something in my career and I will know that I helped make it possible.

I know Computer Engineering takes a lot of handwork and dedication since there is so much you need to know about it, but I am sure I can do it. In the past years, I have done things I thought I would never be able to do such as designing a web site or creating a game even if it was a simple one. Those things were tough to do but I enjoyed doing them no matter how complicated it got since they gave me a challenge and gave me the opportunity to create something.

you sound very honest. good job.

Home / Undergraduate / Personal statement emphasizing your accomplishments, educational and career goals