"story about the wife of Jamadagni Rishi" - my essay about myself

Applegate 1 / 2  
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark ,the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Always follows Plato's way.

This is the story about the wife of Jamadagni Rishi. Haha.. don't be afraid . I know what you are thinking now ? History again? No, i am not going to give you guys a lecture on ancient historys. Actually wife of Jamadagni Rishi means Renuga Devy . Yeah that my name ! I get to know this is the meaning of my name according to the Indian Astrology when one day i started to discover myself. !I'm one of the girl among all other female in the world, yet can be very unique,because there is no "2nd" or backup for me. i am who im ! I saw this world went i opened my eyes on 16 july 1994 when Sweden shuts out Bulgaria 4-0, to finish 3rd in the World Cup. I am happy because my birth gave victory to Sweden but the happinest does not last long. I got to know something interesting about my birth . Easier to say.. Its about dead or alive. Im actually should be born handicap. My mother suffered to give birth me. She admited in hospital for 9 month. The doctors had difficultily to save me. My father tought i will be born dead.Thank god i was quite lucky to born with perfect parts of body. Sorry mama ,Sorry papa i made you people suffer but not anymore.

I am 156576 hours old now , that seems like alot ! I am the most cheerio person. I talks to everyone.I don't care whether i know you or i dont. I cant stop laughing , I laugh for small stupid jokes which i finds funny but others feel silly. The result is i got duplicate Oscar Award for being Princess of Laughter from my cousin. Awww... So sweet of them.
collegebound28 13 / 22  
Its very interesting and I love the title becuase it really catches your eye. The only issue I see with it is that it gets a little confusing at times. "Actually wife of Jamadagni Rishi means Renuga Devy" , dosent really make sense to me. There are also a few spelling / grammatical errors - "Yeah that my name !" But otherwise this is a great topic and like I said the title really catches your eye!
OP Applegate 1 / 2  
thank you ! i will change it . Is other lines are ok?
End the sentence and begin a new one:
...afraid of the dark. The real...

...a lecture on ancient historys history. Actually the wife of Jamadagni Rishi means Renuga Devy . Yeah that is my name! I get got to know this is the meaning of my name according to the Indian Astrology when ...

...the happinest happiness...

I actually should have been born with a handicap. My mother suffered to give birth me. She was admitted in hospital for 9 months .

I am the most cheeriest person. I talk to everyone.

... jokes which i finds find funny but others feel find silly. The result is i got duplicate Oscar Award for being Princess of Laughter from my cousins . Awww... So sweet of them.

Congratulations! That is a great award!
bbtl05 3 / 4  
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark ,the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Always follow Plato's way.

This is the story about the wife of Jamadagni Rishi. [Get rid of] Haha.. don't be afraid . I know what you are thinking now ? History again? No, i am not going to give you guys a lecture on ancient historys. Actually wife of Jamadagni Rishi means Renuga Devy . Yeah that's my name! I get to know this isfound out the meaning of my name accordingthrough to the Indian Astrology when one day i started to discover myself . I'm one of the girl among all other female in the world, yet can be very unique,because there is no "2nd" or backup for me. i am who imI am ! I saw this world when i opened my eyes on 16 july 1994 (when Sweden shuts out Bulgaria 4-0, to finish 3rd in the World Cup) ?? . I am happy because my birth gave victory to Sweden but the happinest does not last long. I got to know something interesting about my birth . Easier to say.. Its about dead or alive. Im actually should be born handicap. My mother suffered to give birth me. She addmited in hospital for 9 month. The doctors had difficultily to save me. My father thought i will be born deadstill-born .Thank G od i was quite lucky to be born with perfect parts of bodybody parts . Sorry mama ,Sorry papa i made you people suffer but not anymore.

I am 156576 hours old now , (that seems like alot) reword ! I am the most cheery person. I talks to everyone. I don't care whether i know you or i dont not. I cant stop laughing , I laugh forat small stupid jokes which i finds funny but others feel silly. The result is i got duplicate Oscar Award for being Princess of Laughter from my cousin. Awww... So sweet of them.

You have some spelling and grammatical mistakes. You should work on rewording some of your sentences and rearranging the order of your story. Otherwise it is a cute and interesting story!
OP Applegate 1 / 2  
thank you alot !! i will do my best !

Home / Undergraduate / "story about the wife of Jamadagni Rishi" - my essay about myself