My essay is about my stream change and its benefits (hospitality management)

Preet 14 2 / 2  
I need help about this essay I don't know how much it is good to impress anybody. Please improve its mistakes and make additional lines to look it good. It is to Canadian institute for my diploma in hospitality management. Please check it would be of great help.

Reason for stream change
I am doing my graduation and I am in 2nd year but I do not want to continue my study in this particular field. I am studying some general (arts) subjects which I think does not going to help me in future. And the subjects now whom I am studying are not of professional level. To secure my future I want to change my study to professional course. Because to achieve any goals some body has to be a professional. So that's why I want to change my stream to hospitality. And this particular diploma will help me to get basic start in the field of hospitality management. Further more by this diploma I will able to do graduation in hospitality. I can do graduation but I want start from basics so I am choosing this diploma.

Benefits of that change
This diploma will give me a good foundation and understanding of all aspects of the hospitality industry. This diploma can teaches me both the theoretical and practical skills that are needed in hospitality industry. This diploma can also help me to get job in hospitality industry. By doing this diploma one I will be ready to do graduation in field of hospitality. And also second this qualification will open the door to vast range of opportunities in hospitality industry for example:- hotel management, resort management, restaurants, bars , cafes and many more areas of big hospitality industry..
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Before we work on grammar, let's work on content. At present, your first paragraph is vague. You want to be a professional. Hospitality management is a profession. So, you want to study hospitality management. Do you see the problem here? There are very many professions other than hospitality management, many of which also may be studied by means of professional programs. You must explain why you have chosen that particular profession and, most importantly, what characteristics you have that will allow you to succeed in that profession.
your first paragraph is vague.

So is your second one. Start over, grounding all of your points in very specific examples. What general arts courses are you taking? Why do you think they won't help you? What courses would you rather take? What do you hope to learn from them? Answer these questions in as much detail as you can, and your essay will become much stronger.
Siddi - / 2  
Need Help on How to write a Proposal For Phd. Want to Do in Hospital Management.

Dear Friends..

I want to do My Phd in Hospital Management, but I am kind of confused as to what area I should select, and if so How can I go ahead with the research Proposal, can anyone guide me..
loreal 3 / 5  
Hey, i dont know so much about it, but i would suggest that you might want to search google and see what areas does hospital management offers. Then maybe you might want to look more into those areas and see which one would be best for you according to your comfort.

:)
Siddi - / 2  
Hi,
Thanks, Actually I do have some broad areas, like Patient Satisfaction, or Implementation of Disaster Management Models for tertiary care hospital. Or How OPD is a vital part for the hospital and how we can actually get the Max out of it.

Home / Undergraduate / My essay is about my stream change and its benefits (hospitality management)