'Strenght of cheerleading' - Extracurricular Activity short answer Common App

graby95 2 / 2  
Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum).
should I be more specific?

Cheerleading has given me both physical and mental strength. To be on this sport I have had to awaken all my willpower and an enormous desire to perform. It has given me the ability to work as a team and build trust. It fascinates me how diligent and persevering I have become since the first time I did my try-outs. I was frightened and didn't have any idea whatsoever regarding how hard I would have to work, thankfully I liked sports and was used to dancing. Cheerleaders are not just a team, we are a family. We learn to work with each other, trust one another, and love each other. We share a special enthusiasm and spirit that unites us unconditionally. My best experiences and adventures since I came from Cuba five years ago, have occurred with my cheer team and I can honestly say I am proud to be a cheerleader.
angela0407 3 / 19  
I think it's fairly good. Your telling is clear, keep up the good work. To be specific is not a bad idea because currently you have got many focuses in your piece.

Can you see mine as well? Thanks.:)
karinaestrada16 3 / 6  
I think it is very good how it is and don't see any mistakes. I think you are specific enough. Great job! :)
jineshwar1995 1 / 6  
simple, short and straight. Bingo!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Strenght of cheerleading' - Extracurricular Activity short answer Common App