'strong academics and multitude of resources' - Why Yale?

shayshay3194 5 / 9  
Prompt: What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply?

I don't know which response to use. Any comments on how to combine them or improve one are greatly appreciated!

The strong academics and multitude of resources drew me into the school, but Tumblr.com is what got me hooked. The Yale bloggers on Tumblr are amazing. They're always happy to help or encourage a prospective student, even though they aren't obligated to. Despite their various personalities, it's obvious that they all love their school and want everyone else to love it too. There are a million reasons why I love Yale, but the tight-knit community is the most important one.

For me, it's the people. It's having amazing peers that I can be driven and encouraged by. It's building lifelong friendships with the future leaders and innovators of the world. It's going to lunch with great professors who care about their students. I looked into the school because of the strong, well-rounded academic program and multitude of resources. The viewbook and quirky admissions video drew me in. It's the tight-knit community, however, that made me fall in love.
Dilara1010 4 / 17  
To be blunt, I did not like how the first one refered to Tumblr and for the secound one you could say that about any school try to be specific about yale

Home / Undergraduate / 'strong academics and multitude of resources' - Why Yale?