Study Abroad program ; BOSTON UNIVERSITY is a good fit

Anumeha 7 / 13 2  
Prompt: In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission.

Boston University's College of Communication is one of the main reasons for my application. I am eager to find a place where I'll be given a multi-faceted education, especially one that encompasses a passionate environment amongst students and teachers.

Throughout the time that I've explored what BU has to offer, the Study Abroad program has repeatedly caught my attention. I'm an explorative person by nature, and I am eager to widen my perspectives on what I know. I am specifically interested in the London Internship program, and the LA Internship program for advertising.

Besides studying abroad, I am also excited to use AdLab to be introduced to the the professional environment of my interests.
As someone who is always inspired by dedicated and driven classmates, I know the students and faculty will make Boston University a wonderful fit for me. I'm ready to be here, and I'm ready to work with a passion that will make a difference.
Tennisguy728 1 / 1  
Overall, well written with good specifics.

However, you may want to reword the sentence "I am an explorative person by nature"

Strong conclusion but the introductory sentence could be stronger. Try starting with why you love communications, then saying you want to apply their school of comms.
Boston University's College of Communication is one of the main reasons for my application.

BU's College of Communication caught my attention instantly.

I am eager to find a place where I'll be given a multi-faceted education, especially one that encompasses a passionate environment amongst students and teachers.

I found it as a place where I'll be exposed to a multi-faceted education, especially one that encompasses a passionate environment among students and teachers.

Throughout the time that I've explored what BU has to offer, the Study Abroad program has repeatedly caught my attention.

Further, I am very interested in it "Study Abroad" program and believe it is an ideal opportunity for the students to broaden their perspectives and exposure.

Home / Undergraduate / Study Abroad program ; BOSTON UNIVERSITY is a good fit