Studying abroad to pursue an accounting degree of global standards;Study Plan for studying in Canada

Hasib Shakil 1 / -  
[If any experienced international student who got student visa in Canada can help me checking out this Study plan is okay or not. Please give me suggestions. TIA :) ]

I have been selected in Business Administration program in Accounting in Sheridan College, ON, Canada. All my life I have cherished a dream of studying abroad to pursue an accounting degree of global standards which would lead me to become an accounting professional. To begin with, a Canadian degree in accounting is considered to have global standard and it does not come with exorbitant need of funds. So I could get a degree equivalent to USA or other common wealth countries with a much within my means. Furthermore, according to UN, Canada is considered as one of the best places in the world to live and as an international student I will have the opportunity to enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect the respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society. Canada moreover holds innovative and abundant research opportunities since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education. As a result I will have ample opportunities to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education.

My future career plan is to become a specialist in my field of study which is to be a proficient Accountant at any reputed organization in my country or, I could also take any global opportunities that may come to my way of building my career after education. However, in both cases, my desired course has the best counterpart to make me qualified to compete for any suitable position in future. Moreover, Accounting is a career oriented subject and the course has a great demand in the current job market in our country as well as throughout the world. Thus, career possibilities with this subject are wide ranging. That is why I want to study accounting.

Though in my country there are ample opportunities of studying accounting but these programs are not offered in advanced level. Conversely, as I cherish to do research undertakings, the platform available in Bangladesh would not be a wise decision as we all know that in our country there are not much opportunities of doing research. Besides, here we do not have much funding to perform the exploration. Coming on to professional degrees like ACCA, CIMAB and CA, in Bangladesh these courses are offered but at a very high costing where I can engage into these courses at a discounted price studying abroad. So, overall perusing a foreign degree appeared much worthwhile to me.

This program will enhance my knowledge at a significant level and this will make me competent enough to perform the works of deciding and implementing new accounting or auditing standards of Bangladesh. It will aid me presenting unusual economic transactions in the financial statements that are usually practiced in Bangladesh and it will be able to teach me how new tax laws impact clients and employers. Moreover it will enable me to discern how the accounting profession affects the capital markets through academic accounting research.

Bangladesh is not only mine but also my father's and his father's my country of birth. So this is my origin, the legacy of my blood-line. I cannot walk away from my origin showing my back. Conversely, the inhabitants of this country are in need of eminent intellectuals and excellent researchers which I intend to be. So my country will be looking forward to me, thus I devise the responsibility of showing them the light and fill the vacuum space that the country needs.
HI Hasib, as I was going through your essay, what I notice is the lack of smooth transition in the ideas you presented in the essay. First of all, this is a study plan, it's main focus should be the academic side of your life, now don't get me wrong, it's always good to have additional information such as you background, however, the ideas did not flow smoothly.

Also, the third paragraph may not be necessary for your essay, you can either shift the focus to correlate this idea to the following paragraph or delete it altogether.

Now, I have a few suggestions below for the last paragraph of your essay;

- Bangladesh is not only mine but alsojust my country, nut my father's
- and his father's my country of birth.
- So thisThis is my origin,
- I cannot walk away from my origin showing my back- this sentence is not necessary .
- Conversely, the inhabitants of this country are in need of eminent intellectuals and excellent researchers which I intend to be. So my country will be looking forward to me, thus I deviseI owe it to my fellow countrymen, the responsibility of showing

There you have it Hasib, I don't agree with how you end this study plan, however, should this be the way you want your story to go, then that should be it. I wish you the best of luck and do let us know what comes out of this application, we would love to hear from you.

Home / Undergraduate / Studying abroad to pursue an accounting degree of global standards;Study Plan for studying in Canada