"my success in math and chemistry" the subjects in which you excel or have excelled.

nadaqabih 1 / -  
I believe that my motivation, determination, and hard-work lead me to excel in all my classes. My success was also contributed by my teachers. Their encouragement, dedication, and enthusiasm towards learning attributed to my success in math and chemistry. Personally, I learn by visualization and through examples especially when it comes to math. I believe that if a teacher uses their white board or even chalk board are the best kinds of teacher because they help visualize the problem and the solution. I am currently taken Calculus and struggling because my teacher doesn't use his white board. My math teacher also isn't available after school or lunch-the only times where I can see him. I don't know how to overcome this obstacle, but I am currently referring to the text book a lot more and to my past math teacher. Overall the obstacles I had in the past concerning success in classes were solved because of my teacher's dedications and also my motivation to succeed.
I believe that m Motivation, determination, and hard-work lead enabled me to excel in all my classes. My success was also facilitated by my teachers. Their encouragement, dedication, and enthusiasm towards learning attributed contributed to my success in math and chemistry.

Personally, I learn by visualization and through examples especially when it comes to math. ---This sentence intrigues me, but I think you should use it as the beginning of a new paragraph. It seems to be about a different subject, so give it its own paragraph.

I believe that if a teacher uses teachers who use their white boards or even chalk board are the best kinds of teacher because they help students visualize the problem and the solution.

You clearly are a very intelligent and serious student! Can this essay be longer? I think you should try to use 3 paragraphs, and make it longer. :-)

Home / Undergraduate / "my success in math and chemistry" the subjects in which you excel or have excelled.