Sudden inspiration; MIT/ What attributte of your personality are you most proud of?

duquevan 5 / 13 2  
Hi guys this is one of my MIT application essays and i would really appreciate any sugerence or correction given that the deadline is tomorrow.

What attribute of your personality are you most proud of, and how has it impacted your life so far? This could be your creativity, effective leadership, sense of humor, integrity, or anything else you'd like to tell us about. (200-250 words)

That sudden inspiration that appears in the midst of a challenging problem or inspiring work has been one of the major traits of my personality. Although is a temporary sensation, the enthusiasm and stimulation of the moment has led me to make some lasting works and to success in fields of my interest.

As a child, I used it to imagine my own worlds of medieval battles that worked like epic playgrounds and to invent my own Tolkien-based stories to satisfy my creative spirit and approve my Spanish class in the process. But as I grew into an adult, my interests changed: from sword battles and castles I switched to the fascinating world of logic. Robotics and programming provided me an amazing yet practical tool to resolve daily problems and have fun. This evolution of my interests rather than suppressing my creativity focused it to more practical and meaningful applications.

From this mixture of logic and creativity I gained the certainty that any problem can be resolved. And this believe has given me the necessary resilience to take risks without being afraid of the unavoidable possibility of failure. Now, I see every challenge as an opportunity to come out with a creative, unexpected and yet brilliant solution.

word count: 207
mohitsinghal95 - / 8  
nice essay but i could not understand this part
As a child, I used it to imagine my own worlds of medieval battles that worked like epic playgrounds and to invent my own Tolkien-based stories to satisfy my creative spirit and approve my Spanish class in the process.
OP duquevan 5 / 13 2  
you are right there is a lot of ideas in this sentence Ill cut it off, thanks.

Home / Undergraduate / Sudden inspiration; MIT/ What attributte of your personality are you most proud of?