Summer activity (a substitute teacher at Ithan Elementary School)

Umich 3 / 9  
In addition to any work experience that you listed on your application, please tell us how you spent your most recent summer vacation.

This summer was full bliss to me. I was admitted as a substitute teacher at Ithan Elementary School. Not only was I happy to be a part of school faculty, but I was also contented by the fact that I could work at my elementary school. It was as if the table had turned upside down. I confidently called Hunt to whom I used to refer to Mr. Hunt. Teaching little kids allowed me to reminisce of my early childhood. It was a good time for me to look back in time and contemplate about who I am.
debaterchick09 7 / 29  
This summer was full of bliss to me .

Not only was I happy to be a part of school faculty, but I was also contented by the fact that I could work at my elementary school.

Was Hunt a teacher? if so state I confidently called a teacher Hunt, a teacher i used to refer to as Mr. Hunt.

good luck :)
OP Umich 3 / 9  
Thanks you've been a great help.

Any more criticism?
Veggy 6 / 16  
I agree but I think you should say...

I confidently called a teacher Hunt, whom I used to refer to as Mr. Hunt,
OP Umich 3 / 9  
thanks!

do you think other grammers are fine?
I was not only happy to be a part of school faculty, but also contented by the fact that I could work at my elementary school.

I was invited to address a teacher, whom I used to refer to as "Mr. Hunt," simply by using his last name as his friends do: "Hunt."

Teaching young children enabled me to reminisce of my early childhood.

That must be a great experience!! Try my suggestions, above.

:)
Veggy 6 / 16  
I know it is tough to adjust the limit..
OP Umich 3 / 9  
Thanks Kevin!!

but is there another way to make it fit within 500 characters????
OP Umich 3 / 9  
Can any one help with word limit please???? the deadline is coming soon and I am really worried.
y word program shows the revision i gave you to be 447 characters. Am I missing something? Good luck!!!

If you need to take out more, get rid of the sentence about the table being turned upside down.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Summer activity (a substitute teacher at Ithan Elementary School)