Summer bridge program:"this is exactly what I need."

Fr33W33zy 2 / -  
hello again, i have another essay but this time its for the summer bridge program: essay about why the program interests me

When I first heard about the Summer Bridge program all I could think was "this is exactly what I need". I have had to watch my mother enslave herself to keep our household together. She has had to be the bread-winner, working three jobs, while going through breast cancer. All this relates to the fact that she as an associate degree and my unemployed father does not. I know the importance of having a higher education .I have an interest in this program because it offers the exactly what I need to succeed in college; guidance and support. Going through college isn't an easy task and though I have potential, but lack the skill. Summer Bridge provides the necessary environment for students to achieve great things, and I would love to become apart of it.
Wow, I don't think it is good that she worked so much while fighting cancer. I think it's important to have plenty of fun when fighting cancer.

All this relates to the fact that she as has an associate degree and my unemployed father does not. ---- Nah!! Education is important, but I think your father absolutely can provide for a family. If you were older you would recognize what a mess the economy is, and you would recognize it as the source of trouble. If times weren't so weird, it would be fine to not have an associates and just go to night school part time to work toward it. But when you have kids, you do not think of your own education. Don't write things that will make your father feel bad. Everyone I know is struggling, and having kids to take care of must make the struggle much worse, ha ha... :-)

I know the importance of having a higher education .I have an interest in this program because it offers the exactly what I need to ....but lack the skill. -- this is all very general and vague. You write well, but I want to tell you there is something more that you have to do. You only get to write 7 or 8 sentences, so do not waste any. Write sentences that include colorful nouns and action verbs, and write sentences that make the reader familiar with a specific plan you are trying to carry out as you catch up with what has been going on in your chosen field.

Home / Undergraduate / Summer bridge program:"this is exactly what I need."