SYRACUSE ESSAY 1,why syracuse 2,work experience and your gain 3,future plan

uhello 1 / -  
Please answer the following questions on a separate document and upload it:

1. Who or what influenced you to apply to Syracuse University?
Like many Chinese students I can tell them apart only through names and rankings. However, long it takes I spend on the reserch of Ohio State University, I found the once most important factor that I cared about, the ranking was shallow,what affected me the most is its inclusiveness showed for both American and international students. I have a wide range of interests, such as photograph, roller-skating and other outdoor sports activities. I love extracurricular activities. Therefore, I am so excited to find that the campus life is so diverse. However, I still can feel the fierce competition at Syracuse University. Syracuse is a academically prestigious University,where I can compete with talented students from allover the world by which I can gain knowledge and different perspectives ,although I have not had chance to experience it in person. I can feel the passion and energy filled at the campus,I like to take more difficulties, rather than follow a path with little pressure to success, it is why I make myself apply for Ohio State University.

2. We have had paid work experience, what skills and/or knowledge did you gain?
I have set up a little "rent company" , I learn the importance of the chance ,and the importance of grasping them . There are many people that can see there is a space to use , but most of them don't see the need of renting service and maybe they notice that but just let this idea go. Like many Students I feel like I want to see my articles appear on newspaper but I just keep this thought dormant,when there is a recruting ,I go for it ,then I can publish my articles earn some money through them.Managing time is very crucial,time is valubable and limited resource,I think people from everywalk of life are trading their time with another resource they want(say money,reputation) ,If I can scientifically use my time I can get the most of it. Selling yourself is essential too,in the face of competition,no one will come up to you and ask if your company or you have anything special, you have to display your talent to people,gaining trust and profit.

3. Our mission of Scholarship in Action extends beyond the classroom to include engagement opportunities with our campus community. The City of Syracuse, and locations across the globe. Based on your academic interests, tell us what real world experiences you might pursue during your education at Syracuse University as part of this mission.

My academic interests is management and communication, and I know Syrascuse is a excellent University in both area. Communication school,don't have to say,is the top2 in US.As for Management, syracuse is just next to the business center of new york , I can have a fisrt hand experience to the complex and mysterious business world I dreamt of apply my knowledge to the real world by find a internship or grasp abundant opportunities provided by Syracuse . Apart from that I feel the atmosphere is different, i mean it is new york ---the central new york, destined to be a perfect location to study business.I can learn from various ways including just by observing the way people think and act,and maybe I can start my career much more easily and early. I believe distinguished perfossers in Syracuse will armed me with not only knowledge but also inspire me by their own perspectives,and through discussions with my fellow students ,the spark will be generated.In addition ,the dual enrollment selection enable me to explore both of my interest. In a so diverse and free university, i will be filled with passion and energy to both my study and life.

I know there are many grammar errors , please check it patiently thank you! and apart from these kind of error , please check if my answer consist with the prompt and if it coherent. Thank you again! i am want your answers SoooooN !
viettran92 4 / 8  
I liek the idea of the first one, inclusiveness. It really touches the nerve of both adofficers and people when they read it.
ikkim12 2 / 4  
just wondering - for the first prompt why do you talk about ohio state university?
Like many Chinese students I can tell them colleges apart only through consideration of their names and rankings.

However long it takes me to spend on the research on Ohio State University, I still believe that the single most important factor that I care about, more than the ranking, is the factor that affects me the most: its inclusiveness showed for both American and international students.

I have set up a little "rent company." I learned the importance of grasping opportunities. the chance, and the importance of grasping them . There are many people that can see that there is a space to use, but most of them don't see the need for renting service, and maybe they notice that but just let this idea go.

My academic interests focus on management and communication, and I know Syrascuse is a excellent University in both areas .

Keep working on improving your English! IT is easy to see that you are still learning English, but your intelligence as a businessperson and communicator is also easy to see!
ong - / 3  
You should definitely change up the name of the university in question 1! Don't make a mistake on that!

Home / Undergraduate / SYRACUSE ESSAY 1,why syracuse 2,work experience and your gain 3,future plan