'System thinking' - short essay on common app

katrina93 1 / 2  
At the "International System Dynamic Society Conference" in Washington, DC, I seized the coveted opportunity to discuss my ideas and defend my positions with so many professors and PhDs. In candor, it was both daunting and exhilarating.

System thinking is a way of comprehending the world by breaking down the components within any given "system." Per system thinking, one should notice the constitution of the whole system, the interaction among its parts and contact with the outside world. I use this method in many different subjects, such as chemistry to analyze factors contributing to reaction rates, history to review books, and even in geography, to seek factors relating to climate change. In MUN, I taught delegates to use system thinking to discuss reasons that cause turmoil around the world.

System thinking is ideal for American interdisciplinary learning, as, only by studying all factors which impact a single discipline, may we learn the true, holistic nature of a subject.

Please give me some suggestions. I have been edited on it so many times but still thought it's perfect. Thank you for your patient reading.
arbrelibre 5 / 27  
PerIn system thinking, one should notice the constitution of the whole system, the interaction among its parts, and contact with the outside world.

Your closing paragraph to the whole thing is really just one sentence. It is very bad to end something with just one sentence. I like your writing, however, I am unsure as to what topic you are answering. Please post it.

Good luck.
OP katrina93 1 / 2  
Thank you for your suggestion.
I am trying to describe one of my activities.

What can i do for my last paragraph? I have been confused about it for a long time.

Home / Undergraduate / 'System thinking' - short essay on common app