"I always take advice from my mom who knows me best" - Essay for uta help.

Ysuleman 1 / -  
The prompt is write an essay in which you tell us about someone who has made an impact on your life an explain how and why this person is important to you.

So far I have this but it sucks pretty ba and I need help rewording it!

In life one will meet a lot if people and mak new friends. And many people have already passed through my short life, but the one that constant has always been mom. Many hardships and difficulties will occur l. We may turn to friends who may help us through some of our difficulties, but there has never been anyone better than my mom.

Whenever I need advice on anything I look to my mom. She knows me
better than anyone else. My mom has raiser me since birth. She support me. She listens when u news to talk and provides a huge amount of emotional support. When school becomes hard she is always there for me. She reminds Me to keep grade up for a better chance in university. If ky mom was not here then my grades would not be a good as they are. My mother is a very dependable person do me.
KathyLala 20 / 116  
To me this essay is not a complete one. Outline it first before you are going to write.
!)Introduce
-----
2)First reason why my mom is the important person for me
--------
3)Second reason
-----------
4)Third reason
----------
5)Conclusion
=>
In life one will meet a lot of people and make new friends
"through my short life"=>why do you have a short life?
"And many people have already passed through my short life"=> I have been met many people in my life.
"but the one that constant has always been mom".=> you miss an adj here
=>my hero, however, is my mom
"And many people have already passed through my short life, but the one that constant has always been mom. Many hardships and difficulties will occur l."=> I would change the whole thing to this: "I have been met many people in my life, but the one who constantly helping me during my hardships and difficulties is my mom. She has always been a hero to me." Something like this in your introduction

2) Write about her advice (which you already did, but you need to say it clearly)
3)Write about her help in academic like she takes time to show your homework every night. She encourges you to do your own, instead of cheating, copying, (make up story)

GOOD LUCK

Home / Undergraduate / "I always take advice from my mom who knows me best" - Essay for uta help.