'I have taken many courses' - NJIT essay

watsup2 1 / -  
I found out about NJIT when my friend told me about it. My friend is currently a freshman at NJIT and he told me NJIT has amazing courses on computer engineering. I then looked into NJIT and found it has an abundance to offer from education to fitness.

Throughout my school years I have taken many courses. The one course that I really attracted me was computers. This computer course inspired me to learn more about computers. I have vivid memories of when my brother and I built a computer out of scratch. We found old parts that people threw out and started there. This experience got me more interested in exploring the technology side of computers. So I started doing research on computer majors and found an endless amount of subjects at NJIT.

Another course I took at high school was visual basics. This class taught me a lot about the basics of a computer and its features. Just by reading the first chapter of the book I instantly got attracted. In the class we would create programs by giving them codes to carry out special tasks. I would always seek advice from the teacher and even my friends. If at home I would ask my dad or brother because they too are a computer major.

The detailed components and features of a computer are very interesting to me. The vast information I acquired from my teachers, brother, and classmates has led me to apply to NJIT. My determination to succeed and strive to do my best would be an asset to NJIT. I know I have a lot to offer to this outstanding institution and will not let my talents and aspirations go to waste.
My friend is currently a freshman at NJIT and he told me NJIT has amazing courses on computer engineering. I then looked into NJIT and found it has an abundance to offer, f rom education to fitness.

The one course that I really attracted me was computers.

I have vivid memories of when my brother and I built a computer out offrom scratch.

We found old parts that people had thrown out and started from there.

This experience got me more interested in exploring the technological side of computers.

The vast information I've acquired from my teachers, brother, and classmates, has led me to apply to NJIT.

My determination to succeed and determination to do my best would be an asset to NJIT.

I know I have a lot to offer to this outstanding institution, and I will not let my talents and aspirations go to waste.

Nice ending!! I hope this helps! Good luck with school and have fun!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'I have taken many courses' - NJIT essay