Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'taken my education seriously' - Supplement for Seattle U

mc52 4 / 14  
Why do you feel Seattle University is a good match with your educational goals?

Though I am involved in various clubs and activities I have always put my education at the top of my priority list. Since I was young, I've taken my education seriously because to me, education was a privilege. As a first generation college student, I felt lucky to be able to learn amongst fellow classmates, fostering my knowledge. I knew I wanted to attend a prestigious college that would not only engage my mind in the intricacies of human health but would also expose me to real world problems to challenge my critical thinking skills. So I began to spend more time researching colleges and inquiring my college counselor about which colleges would best suit my academic interests in the field of health professions. As one of the best health professions school in Washington State, he recommended me to look into Seattle University.

Upon researching Seattle University, I was attracted to its nationally recognized pre-professional programs as well as its high percentage of health professions majors. I am assured to find students with similar interests in health at SU to discuss with and share our individual knowledge and academic goals with one another. Additionally, with SU located in the heart of Seattle, it provides the perfect challenging opportunities and environment to not only find mentorships but to also give back to the community by volunteering at local hospitals.

With SU's wide array undergraduate programs, I know that they will be able to accommodate my plans if I ever decided to change majors. I am ready to advance my education and Seattle University is the ideal school to empower me to the start of a new chapter in my life. I believe that Seattle University will enrich me with its distinguished education and start me on a path to enrich others.

Please tell me what I should fix, add/remove to this supplement, I really appreciate it!

Home / Undergraduate / 'taken my education seriously' - Supplement for Seattle U