Taking a nap, math, Tupac & Biggie, Violinist, Yale class - Yale Short Responses

BigBoob15 4 / 17  
Please comment!!!
Do you think any of these should be adjusted?

1) What would you do with a free afternoon tomorrow?
- I'd take a nap; teach myself a new song on the piano; and beg my mother to drive me to the Recreation Center to shoot some hoops.

2) Recall a compliment you recieved that you especially value. What is it? From who did it come?
- "You draw very mathematical, you make sure every line is precise, I like that." - My Art Honors 1 Teacher

3) If you could witness one moment in history, what would it be and why?
- I would transport mysel to 1995 when Tupac & Biggie performed together at Madison Square Garden, this was a pivotal moment for the Hip Hop community.

4) What do you wish you were better at being or doing?
- I wish I were a better violinist; my sister plays the instrument and my love for music has influenced my decision to give it a try.

5) If you were choosing students to form a Yale class, what quesion would you ask here that we have not?
- Which character from a film, novel, or cartoon do you feel you are most like? Why?
angaduday 4 / 4  
3rd Quesion: It does not matter if it was important to the Hip Hop community or not. Did it concern/affect you in any way?
deremifri 9 / 137  
I would recommend to switch piano in the first one to violin because of your answer in the fourth.
I like the third one, however it makes only sense if hip hop shows up in the rest of your application.
By the way, nice username ;)

Like to check out my revised essay?
jebhogiaye 6 / 14  
You draw very mathematically , you make sure every line is precise. I like that." - My Art Honors 1 Teacher
singh955 7 / 36  
All of your answers are related to you as a person, but i'm not really sure about Q#3. I agree with angadudy on that one.

Home / Undergraduate / Taking a nap, math, Tupac & Biggie, Violinist, Yale class - Yale Short Responses