Taking a risk and moving to Michigan - it teaches deeper knowledge than other universities

Dethaiya 2 / 1  
HI,
I just want to notify you that I am a foreign student and I came to united states last year, so you may find many grammar errors. Can you please help me and tell me what do you think about it ?

Essay #2 (Required for all applicants. 500 words maximum)
Describe the unique qualities that attract you to the specific undergraduate College or School (including preferred admission and dual degree programs) to which you are applying at the University of Michigan. How would that curriculum support your interests?

University of Michigan ranked 15th in the 2014 Times Higher Education World University Ranking, it is one of the best school in Michigan. I would like to attend University of Michigan because I believe that it will provide me with social and academic experience.

Since elementary school, I have been asked by teachers, friends, and family about what I want to be when I grow up. Now at seventeen years old and choosing a profession that I will be doing for the next fifty years is a scary assumption to make. I realized that I am interested in dentistry. The Dental Hygiene major is one of the majors that is not provided in all the universities and As a student that is interested in dentistry, I believe that with the help of University of Michigan and specifically The dental hygiene program, I will be able to accomplished one part of what I have always dreamed of .The dental hygiene curriculum in university of Michigan provides a broad based education in the social, behavioral, and biological sciences, which prepares the graduate for the practice of contemporary dental hygiene and for leadership roles in oral health care of the future (I took that from their website)having a dental associate degree from this university will help me to have an opportunity to get a job in my interest. I chose university of MI because it is a great opportunity and its diverse community; It teaches deeper knowledge than other universities. I will be able to network with the greatest faculty for example Assistant Professor, Linda Susan Taichman. As well as the fellow students, give me hands on experience. I am excited and curious to see what changes I will be able to make.

After my research about University of Michigan, I realized that students feel like home there and it is part of what I am asking for. The university has a lot of great, established churches on campus. This is exactly what I wanted because It will keep me close to God.in addition to that it has many clubs for example, The Michigan Paintball Club Ann Arbor which is a competitive paintball team that focuses on both playing paintball on a tournament level with other colleges and also having fun in the sport of paintball.(I took that from the website) .

I would like to move from California to Michigan because I believe that university of Michigan can help me to change my dream to reality. Even though what I will accomplish depends on how hard I try in school, the University of Michigan teaches deeper knowledge than other universities.
OK. The first rule of application essay writing is, never repeat information about the university that they already know. Your b essay should only concentrate on why you feel that U Michigan will be the best school for you based upon your personal requirements. This is your chance to discuss which academic training programs you feel will help you enhance your chances at a successful career in the future. So delete all references to generally known information about the university and all information from the website. Instead, discuss how their program of study attracted you by noting any classes or professors of interest to you. Those are some of the basic attraction information that you can state. You can also briefly mention something about the student community in relation to your major if you wish.

Home / Undergraduate / Taking a risk and moving to Michigan - it teaches deeper knowledge than other universities