'a very talkative and friendly person' - Dear Future Roommate

aripeters17 4 / 10  
Dear Future Roommate,
I'd like to start out this letter by saying I'm truly excited to meet you! Before we meet, I will share with you a few facts about myself.

First of all, I love listening to music. I always have music playing, even if it is only background noise when I'm studying or reading. Since my musical taste is so diverse, I'm sure we can find music that we both enjoy! I am definitely more of a night owl than a morning person, so don't be too surprised if I don't wake up before 9, unless I absolutely have to. Reading is my favorite pastime, and there are constantly stacks of books next to my bed. Aside from the occasional overflow of literature, I try to keep my things organized.

I have an unusual sense of humor, and I laugh very easily. I find that laughter is contagious, even when nothing particularly funny has happened. When I can't sleep, I like to watch crime shows, such as CSI or NCIS. Sometimes I like to dance around the room for no reason, and I sincerely hope you will feel comfortable joining in! I rarely get frustrated, but when I do, I vent in French. One of my finest qualities (if I do say so myself) is my ability to reserve judgment. I'm a great listener, and I always keep other people's secrets. My closest relationship is with my little brother, who I would do anything for.

Even though I live in a small town, I am a city girl at heart. Traveling is one of my passions. One of my largest goals in life is to travel to every continent at least once. I also hope to study abroad at some point.

As far as academics go, science is my favorite subject, but I'm pretty good at English too. I like to try new things, so I may take some unusual electives. I am planning on going to medical school, so I will always have work to do! But, no matter how busy I am, I make time to have fun!

Finally, I am a very talkative and friendly person, and I absolutely adore meeting new people! I'm positive that we will get along great!

Sincerely,
Arianna

Opinions and advice are appreciated! :)
laurenvictoria 1 / 3  
I love it! You sound like an excellent roommate!
nbdh21 1 / 3  
Sounds good to me! I would love to have you as a roomate!
karan11295 5 / 42  
I would love to have you as a roommate, you seem great.
'constantly stacks of books near my bed' sounds awkward. Rephrase it if you can.
Overall it's very well written so I can't suggest anything else. Good luck

Home / Undergraduate / 'a very talkative and friendly person' - Dear Future Roommate