Tell us something about yourself - your present and future goals

sellysel 1 / 1  
*(Tell us something about yourself - your present and future goals and how Palm Beach Atlantic University fits into these goals as a Christian university)

From a young age I have always been a very determined and driven person for everything that I set out to do. I have always known that no matter what I do in life I want to do something that can make a difference in someone's life. To me teaching is a perfect way to make a difference in someone's life, I believe that because even till this day I still remember the teachers that I have had in the past that made such a difference in my life.

A present/future goal of mine is to attend Palm Beach Atlantic University for the Elementary education program that is offered. PBAU offers me a great opportunity so that I will not only just become a great teacher in the future and but an even better person along the way. Attending PBAU fits perfectly into my future goal of becoming a teacher, I feel that I will not only get a great education but strength my walk with God and that is one of the most important things in my life. For a while now I have looked for schools that could satisfy my wanting and need to be in a good Christian environment while attending college and I have truly found it with PBAU.

As of right now Palm Beach Atlantic University fits into my present goal of graduating high school. The thought of possibly attending PBAU excites me and encourages me to keep pushing through the last couple of weeks of my senior year. PBAU can help me with my present goal of strengthening myself more and being in good surroundings without many different temptations that can distract me from my learning educationally and spiritually.

My present/future goal is to succeed in what ever I choose to do and to graduate from Palm Beach Atlantic University.
Vakax 2 / 50  
Being a teacher myself, the start came off to me as the unwritten/unspoken oath every teacher in the world takes as he/she boards the ship. It was, to me, full of platitudes. You should probably write a line of two about how you intend on bringing about that "change"?What can you bring to the table that others havent even thought of?

Other than this I thought the ideas were all over the place. You should start off with "what you are doing right now" then go into "what you want to do" and "why do you want to do it".Be crisp.

Best of luck.
I want to change the order of sentences:
To me, teaching is a perfect way to make a difference in someone's life. I believe that, because even till this day I still remember the teachers that I have had in the past that made such a difference in my life. From a young age I have always been a very determined and driven person for everything that I set out to do. I have always known that no matter what I do in life I want to do something that can make a difference in someone's life.

PBAU can help me with my present goal of strengthening myself more and being in good surroundings without many different temptations that ...
:-)
asokapalama 3 / 18  
I feel it is better if you can write about yourself little more in the first paragraph. You have to state what you are doing at present. You have not organized your facts carefully in the second paragraph in oder to attract the reader. You can write well. Only thing you have to oganize your ideas. You can write a few words about the Palm Beach Atlantic University. Good luck.

Asoka Palamakumbura
OP sellysel 1 / 1  
Thank you for your help :)
Jasel - / 1  
Tell us something about yourself-your present & future goals and how PBAU fits

* Tell us something about yourself - your present and future goals and how Palm Beach Atlantic University fits into these goals as a Christian university (600-800 words).

My name is Jasel Agosto, I am a senior at Palm Beach Gardens High School and in the Global Business and Entrepreneurship magnet program. Right now I am president of Palm Beach Gardens High School's Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). Being FBLA president has helped me develop more in my leadership skills and has increased my drive to one day be a successful business leader for my community. By being involved in FBLA I have had a great opportunity to see what it is like in the business world. As well as being FBLA president this school year (2009-2010) I was Project Earth President for the school year 2008-2009 and by being president I was able to help clean up our school and help promote recycling. Being president of FBLA and Project Earth has helped me understand how to be a good leader, how to listen and work with others and help me grow as a better person. So it wasn't a surprise to me that when I attended Palm Beach Atlantic University's business open house in early February, I found the school that fits me perfectly for achieving my future business aspirations.

My number one present goal right now is to be accepted into Palm Beach Atlantic University's Rinker School of Business. Palm Beach Atlantic fits me perfectly because I will be able to learn in a good Christian environment while receiving a great education. As well PBAU can make it possible for me to achieve my future goals for my career in business.

I want to major in business because there are so many different routes I can take by studying business. I believe that by having a degree in business from Palm Beach Atlantics University's Rinker School of Business that I will be able to one day start my own organization for children and animals. Being able to start my own organization to help children and animals is a future goal of mine, that is very near and dear to my heart because I have such a great love for children and animals. And I know that by attending Palm Beach Atlantic University my future goal will be accomplished because not only will I receive a great education in business, I will be able to grow spiritually as well.

A present/future goal of mine is to strengthen my walk with God. This goal is one of my most important ones because I have had to over come some difficult tribulations and for a brief time I had forgotten to just trust in God and that even though at the time I had felt like he wasn't listing, he really was the whole time. But thankfully over the past year I have reconnected and have started to work on strengthening my walk with God. Palm Beach Atlantic Fits into this goal because I want to be able to not only just further my education but I also want to grow more in my Christian faith and become a better person.

Palm Beach Atlantic University offers me the right education that I want to receive with everything I will learn being Christ based. I believe that learning in a Christian environment is what I need to truly succeed in the business world and in my personal life. When it comes down to it in the real world I will have an edge over others. Attending Palm Beach Atlantic University will achieve a very important goal of mine, which is being able to make a difference in the world. And I feel that having a degree from Palm Beach Atlantic University will help me in the long run in so many different ways.

Home / Undergraduate / Tell us something about yourself - your present and future goals