Tennis Rhythm, extracurricular activity

sk8rchick 6 / 10  
Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (150 words or fewer, 1000 character maximum).

Perfect Rhythm: a moment in time when mind flows with body in a uniform motion. A rare moment to escape the hectic place we call life, a moment on the tennis court. Each movement has perfect rhythm, like the three movements of an intricate Grieg Concerto. Allegro molto moderate: The first movement. A bounce, a toss, and a release, my serve establishes the tempo of the point, whether it was a quick flat serve or a paced kick serve. Adagio: the second movement, trying to make my opponent off balance with slow calculated backhands and forehands. Allegro moderato molto e marcato: The third and final movement. The opponent reveals a weakness, presents an opening in which I return to dominance with a sharp volley to the corner of the court. The opponent is unable to reach the ball and I triumph.
firstchoiceu 2 / 4  
... in a uniform motion; a rare moment to escape the hectic place we call life; a moment on the tennis court.

The opponent is unable to reach the ball, and I triumph.

very vivid essay. just a few punctuation errors.
Yes, excellent stuff here. I can't make any suggestions because it is already so impressive and complete!

Even "corner of the court" is wicked cool, poetic writing.

I hope you (Skaterchick and firstchoiceu) check out the EssayForum Contributor Page.

Home / Undergraduate / Tennis Rhythm, extracurricular activity