'the things we look at change' - essay for community college

jan11 1 / -  
Please choose and discuss a quotation or personal motto that reflects your values and beliefs that tells us something
about the kind of person you are.

"When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change" Dr Wayne W Dyer

Only a few months ago I glance at SAT and ACT test like they were monsters impossible to beat so I did not face them. But as I was getting closer to the end of my High School Senior year I should made fundamentals decisions for my future life. In a beautiful Saturday morning I sat down and I pictured myself in 7 years from than moment. I visualize me dressed like a Pharmacy Doctor graduated from Penn University. That day, I started to change the way that I looked at the SAT and ACT test. Since then I considered the tests step toward my dreams.

Moreover I peeked at College with dread. I thought it will be a difficult place with rude teachers. Today, I am looking at it in different way. College will base my knowledge about my intent profession. Even more it will offer me lessons for life.

Now I dreamed myself resembling a Pharmacy Doctor and I look at SAT, ACT and College fearless. Although I know that overcome those obstacles will require hard work. I think that changing inside and looking from different angle will change our surroundings and the world.
Only a few months ago, I glanced at the SAT and ACT tests like they were monsters impossible to beat so I did not face them.

But as I was getting closer to the end of my High School Senior year, I should made fundamentals decisions for my future. life.

On a beautiful Saturday morning I sat down and I pictured myself inseven years from than moment.

I visualized myself dressed like a Pharmacy Doctor graduated from Penn University.

Since then, I've considered the tests steps toward my dreams.

I thought it would be a difficult place with tough teachers.

College will provide me knowledge about my intended profession.

Now I dreamed myself resembling a Pharmacy Doctor and I look at SAT, ACT and College fearlessly.

Although I know that overcoming those obstacles will require hard work, I think that changing inside and looking from a different angle will change our surroundings and the world.

Good luck with school and have fun!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'the things we look at change' - essay for community college