Do you think that advertising encourages people to buy things that they don't want ?

vuducnam 3 / 3  
By the way i have another essay about

Nowadays,when people live in the era of advertisement,they can see advertising anytime,anywhere with high frequency what has a major impact on consumers in both side negative and positive.

Firstly,advertisers want to encourage consumers buying new products even what they do not really need.For example : Advertising about nutrition food,the consumer believe that with product they bought,it makes them get what they want.In fact almost nutrition makes users angry because it is not like what the advertisement said,such as diet medicine users think drinking it will help them lose their weight while they do not care about their diet.That is a big mistake of consumers when they believe in the advertising.Moreover,some kind of advertising about fast food related to the issue of obesity in children.

On the on the hand,there is no denying the benefits of advertising.With a wide range of advertisements about different produces,consumers can compare products or get more information related the product.The advertiser bring to users a widely choice and more opportunities to access new products with new technology or more friendly with environment.It makes user's life become easier.

To sum up,everything have two face,be a smart consumer has solid stand before the information highway.Users must consider carefully before give a decision to buy something.Meanwhile they should no completely believe in advertisers
I moved this to a new thread. Please start a new thread for every essay. :-)

Firstly, advertisers want to encourage consumers to buy new products, even what they do not really need.

For example, advertising about nutrition products causes the consumer to believe that the product they bought makes them get what they want.

In fact almost nutrition makes users angry because it is not like what the advertisement said. For example, diet medicine users think drinking it will help them lose weight even while they do not change their diet.

The advertiser bring to users a wide variety of choices and more opportunities to access new products with new technology. or more friendly with environment.

It makes user's life users' lives become easier.

To sum up,everything have two faces, and the smart consumer should investigate all details to maintain a solid stance on the information highway.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / Do you think that advertising encourages people to buy things that they don't want ?