Three magical wishes: free Palestine, owning a horse, visiting Venice in Italy

Nabiha8885 1 / -  
Each person in this world has his own cute wishes ,but I am one of those who have a great fabulous wishes . I found Aladddin's lamp . once I touched it the ginne went out and said " you have the chance to wish three wishes ,just wish and your wishes will come true . I wished free Palestine , owning a horse ,visit Venice in Italy

As every Palestinian , I wished to live in peace and have freedom because we have had enough of victims and people who became enabled and the reason is "Israeli occupation ". Palestine is my birthplace and I have always adore living in it even with its all wars and depression . It has always been my soul and I am proud to be a Palestinian

My second beautiful wish is to own a brown horse . I think horses are the most attractive animal between all , with its dark brown eyes and black long hair and strong hug body , it is really a catchy animal

One of my dreams to visit Venice , it is located in Italy and it is my dreamland . I really fascinated by this city , it is my dream land , it's rivers ,streets , gardens , food , all these things make me a big admire to this wonderful city and because of this it will be the city that I will spend my honey month in if God wants .

Free Palestine ,owning a horse , visit Venice are my lovely wishes which I really wish them to be true . If Palestine gain its freedom we will live in peace and If I had a horse I will name it "Adham" . My beautiful genie , please make these true because by this you will make me the happiest person in the world easily .
Nabiha, I'd like to help out on enhancing your essay.

- Each person in this world has his own cute ( you can say and call is "cute", I prefer "simple" ) wishes ,
- O nce ( the first letter of the first word in your sentence should always be capitalize ) I touched
- it the ginneGenie camewent out and said

- As to every Palestinian ,
- adored living in itPalestine even with its all wars and depression .

- with its dark brown eyes and black long hair and strong hug body , it is really a catchyhas a real character of an animal

- One of my dreamsLastly, I dream to visit Venice ,
- it is located inone of the lovely cities of Italy and it is my dreamland .
- I'm really fascinated by this city ,
- it is my dream land ,( we have established this in the beginning of this paragraph )
- honey month in if God wantspermits .

- which I really wish them to beto come true .
-name ithim ( it - is for non living things , him - is for living things ) "Adham" .
- My beautiful genie , please make thesethis dreams come true because
- bywith this you will make me the happiest person in the world easily .

There you have it Nabiha, as you can see there are still a lot of improvement to be done and a lot more practice writing,

I also suggest that you read more, especially English books or any English literatures, this will help widen your vocabulary
which will help you create better articles and essays.

Home / Undergraduate / Three magical wishes: free Palestine, owning a horse, visiting Venice in Italy