Three options; Common App/ Where I lived

shiverrrrs 2 / 4  
PROMPT: Tell us where you have lived-and for how long-since you were born; whether you've always lived in the same place, or perhaps in a variety of places. (300 characters)

I have three options, and I really need help choosing between them! Option 1 and 2 use imagery that I really like, and are close to my heart, giving an unexpected answer. That being said, Option 1 may be cliche, and I am honestly not sure that either completely answer the question.

Option 3 answers every facet of the question, I took a more literal approach. I like this one too, not as much as the others, but I do feel safer using this one.

This essay is for Brown. I know they are free-thinkers, so I thought going outside of the box instead of answering it literally would be better, but the prompt seems to want a literal answer. Please help me choose which one to use, and any revisions would also be appreciated!

1: I live within plaid, navy and green connecting me to generations of sisters. Within the beeps of mod bells, freedom of open classrooms, deafening roars of the Lion's Den. I live within the dissonant cacophony of 800 voices singing homage to our high school: Ohhh Ursuline Academyyyy - my second home.

2: I live in the remnants of conch shells and garlands scattered on Juhu Beach. In the senseless pattern of cars and rickshaws- where are the stop lights? In the vibrant saris my mother wore as a girl. I only lived there for two months. But every time I go back, I am intoxicated. Bombay is my home.

3: Coined the "Nasti Nati", Cincinnati is quite the opposite - where slaves sought freedom, pigs learned to fly, and a Roman hero, Cincinnatus, lent his name. Chili capital of the world, home to our fattest President (correlation?), Steven Spielberg, George Clooney, and for 17 years now, Shivani Desai.
paigeevaa 4 / 9 3  
All of your choices are amazing. Personally I would go with the literal one, but as it is a college the one about your school might be a good choice too.
Harein 1 / 2  
paigeevaa is right, all of them are amazing. my favourite one is the second one, but thats just the indian in me relating to you.

Home / Undergraduate / Three options; Common App/ Where I lived