Three Ways People Close to You Describe You - DeMatha

KingKO92 1 / -  
I describe myself as being active, friendly, and smart. Being active is good for your health, being friendly can make you happy, and being smart can get you and your friends out of tough situations. These are three ways people close to me describe me.

Being active is very healthy for your body, and I'm a very active person. I play five hours of soccer a week, and I also have about 44 minutes of P.E. a week. Being active increases my heart rate, which burns off the calories that I eat each week, and I sure like eating a lot of food. It also can boost your self-esteem.

By being active, you meet a lot of people, and in order to make them your friends, you must be friendly. I have many friends, and that's because I'm very friendly. Having friends has many pros, such as being happy and bringing the best out of you, which is what my friends do to me. Friends also stand up for you and show you who you are. They support you whenever you need it.

Friendly people, to have many friends, must also be smart. This comes from being challenged at a young age and developing your knowledge throughout your life. Just giving good advice to someone or solving a problem can show how smart someone really is. Being smart doesn't just have to be about grades, although grades are significant. A way that I show my intelligence is by giving my friends advice and by working hard after school to master what I'm doing in class.

Being smart, active, and friendly are three important traits to have in high school, but even if you have all three traits, you have to avoid one thing: being lazy. If I can avoid laziness, I think I can be successful in high school and have a lot of fun, while also getting good grades. Being active helps the body stay healthy. Being friendly can boost your morale, and being smart can get you into a good university. These things combined can lead you to a successful, fun life.
Hey David, it is really important that you revise the content of your essay because it does not deliver the requirements of the prompt. The prompt instruction does not ask you to describe yourself. It asks you to describe yourself through the eyes of 3 people who know you well. So this should be written from the third person point of view.

For the essay itself, you can choose your mom, dad, and a sibling, or anyone else whom you spend time with to describe how they see or know you. Take notes and then write it down in essay form. Remember, this essay cannot use the word I or Me. Use third person throughout. Disengage from the essay and write it as if you are being told about this person instead of you actually knowing the person.

Home / Undergraduate / Three Ways People Close to You Describe You - DeMatha