The ticking clock/ Personal Attribute

iGasph 1 / 1 1  
Review my essay please?
What attribute of your personality are you most proud of, and how has it impacted your life so far? This could be your creativity, effective leadership, sense of humor, integrity, or anything else you'd like to tell us about. (*) (200-250 words)

With every ticking second my mind loses its focus, becoming more and more frustrated. As the clock spins, everything blurs together until the migraine sets in. Then, at the chime of the pinnacle, everything falls in place. My mind races as ideas erupt, constructing a road to the solution. Somehow, I always find a better way to approach the problem. The solution always comes to save me at the nick of time, the pressure acting as a catalyst for my thoughts.

Some people may fear this spell while some falter and abandon hope. Not I, for my mind prey on this type of tension. Perhaps, that is why I work better when multitasking because multitasking provides the tension necessary for my thinking process. How ironic my mindset is to focus on one by working on multiple others.

It is a useful skill, that of which I cannot deny. It can become quite troublesome, though. Although my mind successfully tackles the problem, the real problem lies in the struggle that come before it; the hours wasted trying to get the cogs to turn. If not for that, I would love it more. This frustration is like trying to do a 1000 piece puzzle; it starts off easy, then you get stuck and after a while, the pieces are just being forced together. Through a little determination and the right focus, it can be done a little less painfully.
Silleth 3 / 10 3  
It is a useful skill, that of which I cannot deny; though it can become quite troublesome.

That bothered me a bit. Other than that, this is very well written.
MiaB 8 / 25  
The essay is cool ; because it's really original.
But, are you sure that's the "attribute of your personality are you MOST proud of " ? because you seem quiet .. mitigated when you talk about it .

Hope this helps.
Good luck
hongyen2192 - / 13  
It's a great essay! Your sentences go fluency.
But you should tell more about your specific action, so the essay will be better than just listing like this

Hope this help :)

Home / Undergraduate / The ticking clock/ Personal Attribute