'top engineering education' - Why purdue

jixujia 1 / -  
There are many reasons for why I am interested in this school, from academic to clubs, but the main reason for me is that I feel Purdue University fits me and can make me shaped into.

Purdue University provides the top engineering education which ranks the 6h best in America and the top undergraduate engineering program in Indiana State, and would be conducive to my dream of being an extraordinary engineer and scientist, since advanced material has become the key enabler of rapid advances, and that would continue for the foreseeable future. Furthermore, the courses Purdue University provides would benefit knowledge for my future career. The major that I want to study abroad is physics, for many reasons. When I was a child, I always told others that my dream is to become a scientist. After entering school, I found Physics had long been my favorite high school subject as it helps me understand how atoms, materials, the world and the whole universe work in harmony and at times disharmony. A famous TV series, the big bang theory, is my favorite one and I wish I could have the future life just like theirs. On the daytime, they spend time on interesting researches and experiments. In the evening, they dine together and comic store or go to other fascinating places. Also, I enjoy the process to solve physical questions with logical intelligence. I heard about that there are over 5 Nobel Prize awarders in Purdue University. They will become the models that I pursue.
m45over 6 / 12  
There are many reasons (for) why ...(Remove for)
but the main reason for me is that I feel Purdue University fits me and can make me shaped into.(This is too vague rather say,"paramount amongst them is the fact that Purdue suits me and can shape me...

This essay is ok but consider reviewing some sentences like:
When I was a child, I always told others that my dream is to become a scientist. After entering school, I found Physics had long been my favorite high school subject as it helps me understand how atoms, materials, the world and the whole universe work in harmony and at times disharmony.

All the best :)
sean111 4 / 6  
"Purdue University provides the top engineering education which ranks the 6h best in America and the top undergraduate engineering program in Indiana State, and would be conducive to my dream of being an extraordinary engineer and scientist, since advanced material has become the key enabler of rapid advances, and that would continue for the foreseeable future."

this sentence is too long and too wordy. perhaps change it into something like this:
Purdue University provides top engineering education in Indiana, which is conducive to my dream of being an extraordinary engineer and scientist.

i see no use of the second part; "advanced material" is the product of advances, not the "enabler" of them.

"They will become the models that I pursue."
This suggests that you will be stalking the nobel prize winners. Rather, you are motivated by them.
ggicollegeindia - / 1  
Thanks for the information sharing here about Purdue University. I want to get admission there. Share here procedure.
soufianelaouad 3 / 29  
ask yourself if anybody else can write this essay if not you succeeded

other than that, Amazing Work !
I am a high school student who wants to pursue Electrical or mechanical engineering at Purdue Next year.
Please look at the Last essay I just posted its about engineering and my future at purdue
thank you

Home / Undergraduate / 'top engineering education' - Why purdue