The top priority and the activity in my life which help me to achieve my life theme

na123456 1 / 1  
The world inhabits millions of individuals, each defining the meaning of life in various ways. Corresponding to their personal activities and priorities, people choose variety of paths in which they can accomplish their main objectives in life. Every event, that happens, can change a person's life either toward the good or bad. In this magical journey of amazement; people have the power to choose either to enjoy it or spend it for nothing! By having the same amount of time and chances to make life enjoyable; however, some do not consume the happiness and enjoyments as others do in life. My life is a journey in which I am in a certain vehicle; the vehicle is in a certain road and the road is in a certain path that I am headed toward. I have started expedition from the time that I was born until now. As a young girl, I have set my priorities and goals such that pursuing them will grant me joy and happiness. My ultimate goal in life is have a family the members of which I can drown in the warmth of my support and love. I experience this feeling through spending time with my family and at the same time experiencing the real meaning of happiness.

The vehicle upon which I choose to take my journey in is the time that I spend with my family. There are many wonderful events that I have always shared with them such as traveling, holidays, and... But the one aspect that I will focus and explain in detailed in this essay is the everyday meals that I spend with my family. My family consists of my parents, my younger brother, and my grandparents. Just hearing their hilarious stories in life and communicating with my grandparents, who along with my wonderful parents raised and took care of my needs, makes me smile and forget all about the challenges and problems that I face every day in my life. Making it one of the precious moments that I experience flow, I can see the my weary of work and the pressure at school fade away.Having a phenomenal family is like having a great treasure in your hands. Every day we gather around the table and enjoy my grandmothers' delicious recipes. During that time, my brother and I talk about our day at school and our grades. My grandfather claps every time I tell him that I have gotten an "A" in one of my classes. I tell my family everything that I have done, and the goals that I yet need to achieve. They encourage me into working harder and being able to become more successful in life. I do not know how I would be able to survive without my family's warmth and empathy. Without hearing grandparents' jokes and their patience of waiting for me from the balcony, my life and hearth will be broken into million pieces.

Happiness is the paths which I am headed toward in making this long journey achieve its destination. Throughout centuries, people have always searched for happiness as the highest good in various ways; the society often pursued the people to search for happiness in wealth, power, beauty, and fame which will just lead to nothing but endless byways. For me, happiness is achieved with the support and affection of my family. What makes me happy is having a family to come to after a long day at school and enjoy their being. For instance, When I come back from college, and see my grandfather's and grandmother's genuine smiles makes me the happiest granddaughter in this world. This top priority in life is what supports and motivates me to overcome any challenge in life. My family is the source where I get my power and energy to continue toward my goals in life. I believe, one can achieve happiness by doing things that makes oneself happy, spending time with the people you love, and last but not least, really enjoy life.

When my destination and path of this long and adventures journey have been accomplished, I would have achieved my life theme of being family oriented. Life theme is known as "a set of goals linked to an ultimate goal that gives significance to whatever a person does" (Csikszentmihalyi 230). Family has always created the part of me which I had never discovered. My life is a long journey filled with precious and sometimes disappointing moments. These moments good or bad I have shared them all with my family. We have always cried and laughed for the same reasons and the situations that we were once put into, in another words we have shared everything together. "Some of the most intense and meaningful experiences in people's lives are the results of the family relationships"( Csikszentmihalyi 175)In my life, I have always achieved the places that I am now in with the support and love of my family. During these eighteen years of my lifetime, I have learned to love and appreciate the phenomenal family that I have. I hope that one day I will be able to do the same for my children and grandchildren. I will be able to sacrifice my life and everything else for their success like my parents.

People whether they want to or not choose a different path to get into their destination. All of the goals in my life have been accomplished with my family's warmth and support. With the love of my family, I am able to overcome any challenges in life. Happiness is the one thing that everyone seems to be searching for. My family has a huge part in making this ultimate goal seem real. As mentioned in Credo; there are many favorable and unfavorable conditions which incline psychological constitution which include one's relationship with his or her family.
shmegg 7 / 26 1  
Every event, that happens, can change a person's life either toward the good or bad.

Every event that happens has the power to change a person's life for better or for worse.*

You use semicolons too many times, AND incorrectly. Most can simply be replaced with a comma.

In this magical journey of amazement;

In this magical journey, *
Saying magical and amazement is redundant.

Avoid conjunctions

At first, I did not want to read this very long essay, but I read the beginning and saw that it was about defining the meaning of life which is always interesting. But I feel that for this kind of topic, you need a VERY strong first sentence to draw people into reading this long essay. Perhaps a strong first couple of sentences. Maybe something starting off like this: "Someone once asked me to define the meaning of 'life' ". ? Idk just throwing something out there!

Best of luck!
OP na123456 1 / 1  
Thank You so much for your comments...they are very helpful!
shmegg 7 / 26 1  
Your welcome, would you mind taking a look at mine? I would like to submit them tonight!
Thanks

Home / Undergraduate / The top priority and the activity in my life which help me to achieve my life theme