All About Me Essay

Carolina12510 1 / 1  
Hey im Carolina. So, for my Early Childhood class i am required to write an All About Me Essay. So im stuck on the Introduction, The Topic or Thesis statement to be exact. Ive gone through plenty of websites and have read some example introductions but none have been any help to me because most of them were about college and stuff. My teacher wants this essay to be about me. My family, Personality traits, Interest/Hobbies/Likes&Dislikes, And Physical traits. I have to write a paragraph each for those 4 things. So the essay should be 6-7 paragraphs including the introduction and conclusion. My teachers not specific, for she is not an English teacher but i would like it to actually mean something because this is the essay i have to show for jobinterviews and when i have to go out for co-op for my school so i want to make a good impression about myself. Please, Im greatful for any help i can get.
root 3 / 6  
i think you should just start writing. don't think about what you're writing or about perfect grammar just start writing. write for at least 10 minutes straight. then stop and see what you have. you will definitely be able to use some of what you wrote in one of the paragraphs for your essay. don't think about it as a structured essay, think about it as a personal statement
OP Carolina12510 1 / 1  
Thanks, ive just been stuck thinking about it too much. i never thought it would be that hard to write about myself. but thanks again ill definitly give that a try and see how it goes!
EunJeong 2 / 2  
Hi. I hope my comments will help.
I think, maybe you can start with your name.
Because, name actually takes big part of a person's impression.
whether you believe it or not, people have images with names ( I read it in book freakonomics)
There are some white or black or latin names and certainly different for women and men and sometimes ages. ( as we supposed not to put gender and race on resume, people guess with names)

So, everyone have different stories with their name.
you can say how you got your name( who gave you and so on) and some stories with your name through your life.
then, you can smoothly connect to family part.
How your family affected, so then your personality, hobby, your skills and so on.
your goals, future, your dream.. I don't know Good Luck!!
ishtiaqali - / 1  
Assalam O Allekum,

I am ishtiaque ali student of commerce, my residence town khairpur mir's where I had got all my qualifications till graduation, and still in process, I am willing to attempt for Css 2013 for that, I have no such strong background concerned with essay, pricy and composition. Actually I am belonging to interior sindh where I could not get all such capabilities in me, like essay writing and composition these things were not being focused by our teachers, I have myself tried allot to improve my writing skill, as it is primary source for passing the Css exams. And now I am searching for someone who catch my weakest point in my written work.

Hopefully, I will be welcomed and providing the help in this regard

Thanks
Ishtiaque Ali

Home / Undergraduate / All About Me Essay