An article on the topic "I want to become a doctor"

SweetFaith 1 / 2  
Write an article in about 200 words on the topic "I want to become a..."

I want to become a doctor. It 's not something I always wanted to be. When I was younger I wanted to become a famous textile designer, I used to have all kinds of fabric decorators, fabric paints, markers, brushes big, small, wide, pointy each kind if them. I still have lots and lots of fabrics, handkerchieves, cusions, different kind of textiles having my personal touches decorated above my room 's shelf. But as i grew up I realised textile designing is not something that will result me a helpful citizen for the society, which is something i always wanted to be. I always wanted to become something that would benefit others and this arrived me on the profession of being a doctor, because by becoming a doctor I would be able to save hundreds of lives and serve to people somehow. A noble profession is better than a simple profession that is why I left textile designing only as a hobby. But a noble profession is noble only when a person with a true interest performs it. Without havind a true heart whatever our profession be, we would never be able to become just to it. If a person becomes a doctor only for the money, he/she would never have any interest in saving the patient 's life but he would always have all his mind in collecting more and more money. So before becoming a doctor I want to become a good person. It 's way more important to me.

PS: Please help me improve this article and also I will be obliged if you give me tips to write better articles, essays etc. Thanks for anticipation!
stephenie 3 / 10  
Hi pal how r u doing, let me have try at your essay
...paints, markers, brushes big, small, wide, pointy each kind ifof them...

...that will result me a helpfulresponsible citizen forof the society,...

...which is something i always wantedwant ... (since you used is here)

...always wanted to become something that...(since u r still not one, r u?)

...this arrivedended me...

...Without having a true

...only for the moneysalary ...

Wonderful essay dear and amazing thoughts...and the conclusion's awesome too.
Well you know what u did copy my P.S didn't u?...well still u r wrong there...it's Thanking u IN anticipation.
OP SweetFaith 1 / 2  
Thanks Sadaf! Appreciate your help alot!
and LOL! Yes I did see the word anticipation from your P.S.(honest as always am! LOL! ;)) and it was quiet attractive... so I used it here... thanks for correcting me! =)

Home / Undergraduate / An article on the topic "I want to become a doctor"