Traditional FOOD/SONGS/PICTURES; What can you contribute to ___ community?

thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Needing feedback! My deadline is due in 1 day. Thank you very much!

Prompt: What can you contribute to ___ community?

If I go to ____ , I want to cook delicious traditional food of my hometown for foreign friends: the crispy "Nem" with minced meat, egg and vegetable, the "Pho" with fragrant broth and thin slices of beef. I would tell myths and history of my country: How people of one thousand years ago found the rice, the long Vietnamese dynasty in the feudal system. I would sing my favorite traditional songs of three areas of Vietnam with my special voice. I would draw pictures of cottages, of buffaloes, of endless green fields and poor but hard-working farmers. Moreover, I love travel, love to observe people and to make new friends. It creates chance for me to access to diverse thought and to spread my ethnicity to others. I have never gone abroad. Yet I believe if I have chance to and I surely will, I would not only discover new cultures but also be a representative of my own country
mariaaaa 1 / 19 1  
This essay is good,it shows ur cultural background.
OP thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Thanks mairia but I really need harsh feedback! Please comment anything of this essay that confuses and dissatisfies you :)
OP thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
" Why Providence?"; Any other information regarding your interest in Providence

Please comment harshly on my essay. Anything that you don't satisfy! Thanks a lot!

Prompt: a statement with any other information regarding your interest in Providence

There are two aspects that shape my personality: curiosity of discovery and patience in solving problems. I have searched for an environment that stimulates imagination and challenged thinking. And I found it in Catholic spirit of Providence Students. The "Food Rescue" Program that Dave O'Connor and Nick Canessa started urges me to free my creativity and to do something new. I am excited to expand cultures in "Global studies", to perform services and conservation through "Faith Work". I do not want to create a boundary between me and the world. I dare to try different experiences when I am young and to live honestly to myself as the "Faith" that Father James Cuddy encourages students.

Since I was small, I have been enthusiastic to spend hours in finding solutions for any problems. In secondary I fell in love with math. I loved to work with numbers because it mirrored my effort in life. At the moment of completing a difficult exercise, I feel mighty and confident. Therefore I decide to pursue Accountancy major of Providence. Accounting profession is very challenging. Therefore I hope to get experiential activities that Providence provides to deal with real-life situations and to understand ethical implication. Moreover, I would access to strong Network Alumni and the good relationship of Providence with business employers that support internships and jobs for students. Providence is a great place for me to start my own journey.

As a Vietnamese girl, I would love to cook delicious traditional food of my hometown for foreign friends in Providence: the crispy "Nem" with minced meat, egg and vegetable, the "Pho" with fragrant broth and thin slices of beef. I would tell myths and history of my country: How people of one thousand years ago found the rice, the long Vietnamese dynasty in the feudal system. I would sing my favorite traditional songs of three areas of Vietnam with my special voice. I would draw pictures of cottages, of buffaloes, of endless green fields, of poor but hard-working farmers. In addition, I am keen on travel to observe people and to make new friends. It creates chance for me to access to diverse thought and to spread my ethnicity to others. I have never gone abroad. Yet I believe if I have chance to and I surely will, I would not only discover new cultures but also be a representative of my own country.
Hi,
What is your prompt? It is always good to post the prompt for more relevant feed backs. :)

Since I was small, I have been enthusiastic to spend hours in finding solutions for any problems.
I think it sounds better without "any"

In secondary I fell in love with math.

why you say in secondary? ... I feel you better have some other phrase :(
Also I fell in love with math.
OP thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Yeah, I have added the prompt. Btw, it is kind of " Why Providence ? ". Thank you dumi for supporting me :)
Any feedback that you guys want to share? I'm really appreciated!!!

Home / Undergraduate / Traditional FOOD/SONGS/PICTURES; What can you contribute to ___ community?