'travelling all over the world' - NYU supplement

divina 3 / 4  
Why NYU?

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamt of travelling all over the world, speaking ten languages, and trying unusual foods. I pictured myself sitting next to Eiffel's Tower in Paris, tasting a scorpion in China, and watching a Broadway show in New York. As a teenager, I modified my dreams: now I want to explore other cultures, meet people from various backgrounds, and become a truly global citizen. I believe that NYU AD can provide me with all these, in addition to world-class education. With its astonishing 80% of international students, numerous campuses throughout the world, and countless opportunities that allow to pursue any interest, your University seems to be a perfect fit for me. I'm thrilled with an idea of practicing my Italian in Florence, writing for the "Fishbowl tribune", and participating in a horseback riding club. As I'm interested in many areas of study, I would seize the opportunity to further expand my knowledge in these areas: from studying politics in modern Europe to better understanding of research methods used in psychology. Because I live in a small rural town with homogeneous community and no social life, Abu Dhabi's cosmopolitanism and active life fascinate me. Dreams do come true. With NYU AD I'm assured that mine will too.
nthnschgr 1 / 9  
I really liked it, but my favorite was the part about your hometown. Perhaps elaborate on that part a tiny bit more? Other than that its good.

Home / Undergraduate / 'travelling all over the world' - NYU supplement