Trimester system/ Environmental Society; What excites you about Union?

thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you a lot!

Entering Union College would be a great opportunity for me to pursue Environmental Major. Union College has the trimester system in which students attend three to four classes in ten weeks. It doesn't only reduce stress for me, but also enables me to focus intensely in fewer subjects at a time. I can concentrate on my favorite research on Environment problems or find solutions through Environmental Engineering courses. This system has a long winter break: about five to six weeks. Therefore, I may have more chance to get an internship or to experience a community service. Moreover, I would like to join the Environment Society in 100 clubs and organizations of Union College. I can meet many students who have the same interest but diverse opinions about protecting the Environment. It is a golden chance for me to share my ideas and to learn from others.
aritasand18 2 / 1 1  
Okay personally I would mention one statement about the schedule Union College provides and then focus on other aspects the school offers like the actual professors and their work in environmental studies or actual student organizations. The essay is a little too broad be sure to specify on why you want to go to Union. Other than that good luck!
OP thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Thank you Aritasan. It helps a lot. I have rewritten it here:

Can you come to feedback for me ? Thanks a lot!

Home / Undergraduate / Trimester system/ Environmental Society; What excites you about Union?