Trouble when speaking about experience, UC Transfer Question Prompt

Jashley 1 / 2  
What is your intended major? Discuss how your interest in the subject developed and describe any experience you have had in the field - such as volunteer work, internships and employment, participation in student organizations and activities - and what you have gained from your involvement.

This is the prompt I am writing about, but I am at a loss for words when it comes to speaking about experience I have had in the field except for the classes I have taken pertaining to the field. It is safe to speak about an internship or volunteer work that I will be doing in the future, like in a month after submission of my application and essays?
xcorat 2 / 2  
Well, what I think,
1.If you dont have much experience in the field, try to include stuff that would persuade them to see that you really like the subject.

2.Include how you become interested in the major, and if possible, the newest developments in the field that you are interested in.
3.And yeah include what you gonna be doing in a sense that 'how exited I am to work there'...!!!!

I had the same prompt, if you want, check mine too.
the one about the electrical engineering thing.
Nope, not safe! :) The most important part is to write well, and the second most important part is to address the prompt. It shows that you think clearly. It is ALRIGHT that you don't have experience in the field. Write about the classes you took and how one of them led to a experience of reflection as you participated in some activity.

I suggest you write an essay all for yourself, just for enjoyment. Then, revise it later. Follow the rules of the prompt, though! :)

Home / Undergraduate / Trouble when speaking about experience, UC Transfer Question Prompt