I am truly interested to be one of the scholars; Financial assistance letter

cj cancino 1 / -  
I am truly interested to be one of the scholars of XXXX. I need a scholarship to help my parents in assisting my costly tuition fees. Even though my father has a stable job, it is not enough for my parents to simultaneously support their three children in college.

I already failed one subject in my college but from that I am working hard to avoid it to happen again. I would do anything to finish my studies so as to make myself succesful and to help myy parents. I am proud to say that I am able to be one of the top students consistently in my highschool, with my good moral character and a hardworking student to pursue my dreams.

With this deeply call for your attention for this scholarship, with all qualifications, skilla and my attitude will make the scholarship more meaningful. I hope your kind heart will be kindled with my story, thank you so much and more blessings to come.

Earnestly,

cj
jhp25 1 / 3  
I'm not a grammer guru, but there is a lot of grammer problem in your essay. You might want to consider spell check as well.

Home / Undergraduate / I am truly interested to be one of the scholars; Financial assistance letter