TWILIGHT; Became confident more than ever

Mirana_Alam 1 / -  
"The sky is blue" was the last sentence of Wren's friend Alex, who was murdered by the rulers of their world. In "Twilight", the writer Kassy Tayler showed how determination helps people make their dream come true. She used Wren and her other friend Pace and Alex as an example of real hero in our daily life. This remarkable fiction book has taught me a valuable lesson, which is to be a successful person in life and that one has to try until his or her death. It stimulated my strength and changed my perspective. After reading this book I became more positive regarding my look.

The book "Twilight" is revolves around the inhabitants who got abused by the rulers and were rescued by the real heroes. During the nineties, people created two societies. One was for the royal populace and the other for workers. A huge amount of the workers stayed inside the mine for digging coal. Coal miners are forbidden to come above. They made their own village under the earth. Everything was going perfect until Wren's birth. Wren was a heroic girl who was born among the coal miners. Wren grew up feeling that there was a world above the earth. She became sure when one of her friends Alex made his way out and got murdered by the rulers. Alex's last sentence, "the sky is blue" made Wren believe that the outside world is more beautiful than their underground world. At one point, Wren was punished by the rulers for her ambition, but that didn't make her give up. She battled them until she finally got her way out. Wren's fortitude leads her way to victory.

When I was in Bangladesh, I saw a plethora of people being abused. During my life in the village, I realized how village people were being abused from their rights. They do not have sufficient medical nor educational facilities. The communication system was horrible as well. Most of the village people don't have great knowledge of nutrition or sanitation. In tenth grade, when I moved to the urban area in Bangladesh I saw another history of abusing. The lower class group was being abused by the higher class populace in the society. In my opinion, I thought their circumstance was even worse than the villagers'. When I lived with garment workers, I saw how they were badly treated by the owners. There are no safety rules and no hour of limitation of works in the garments. Their wages were dreadfully low. Each family lives in a one single room with little sanitation facility. Last of all on April 24th of this year I saw the news of a factory collapsing and humbling 300 people to death in Bangladesh at yahoo news. After seeing this news I felt like I have to take responsibility for these underprivileged people but at that time, I wasn't courageous enough. I didn't know how to begin. I felt in my heart that I should help them but I didn't know the way. Today, I am more confident about my ability. I have decided to go back to Bangladesh, after my college graduation and begin to work and help for these ill-fated people hopefully in the future. If no one has the guts to help make a difference about this brutal society in this third-world country, I will be the difference.

I was uncertain by my capability, but this book gave me my confidence and mental strength. I want to change the world, like how Wren did. I want to make sure that no one is abused and that equality prevails. I want everyone to have plenty of food and a perfect home. I want to see everyone blissful, and content with their lives.
Ro4 9 / 21  
the book twilight revolves around the inhabitants who were abused
stayed inside the coal mine
What is the prompt ? You should include that with your essay for others to understand your writing better and provide you with more meaningful feedbacks.

She used Wren and her other friend Pace and Alex as an example of real hero in our daily life.

... This sentence is pretty confusing, better rephrase :(
She used Wren and her two friends Pace and Alex as examples of real heroines in our lives.

This remarkable fiction book has taught me a valuable lesson, which is to be a successful person in life and that one has to try until his or her death.

... split this into two sentences;
This remarkable fiction did teach me a valuable lesson for life. That is you should stay committed to your goal and strives hard until you reach it if you want to be successful in life.

Home / Undergraduate / TWILIGHT; Became confident more than ever