Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Two year work experience prior.. law' - Choose an issue of importance to you

Murgap78 1 / -  
After graduating school I'd like to enter to university to continue my education. But it was impossible because of the law "Two year work experience prior to attend university". So I started to work at the private computer company. While I was working there my cousin, father's brother got married, and moved to our capital city with his wife. Because, he had a job there and his wife studied there.

I asked to my parents about letting me to enter to two years college. They said they will think about it. Because, when my sister studied and graduated she can't find a job for a long time. So my father thinks it is wasting money to this college and he thinks we need to train to university. I'd liked to study English. One day I read an advertisement on newspaper about English courses for ten months after that I talked with my parents about it. Then my dad talked with his brother about taking courses he said he will go there and get more information about courses. Then he called and talked to my dad that I can go there for studying and for one help to my sister-in-law for house works. I was so happy about that and I went there.

After four hours sitting in the I was there. The day after I began to study. After school I helped in housing. My cousin worked all day long, my sister-in-law was at university till noon, so I was who coming home earlier. I started to prepare launch for them and did other things until they arrived. They were happy about that. One day they went to my sister-in-law's brother's home, I was at home alone and decided to cook dinner for us. After that I did all things in house because my sister-in-law was pregnant. I helped her about everything in a house; we talked about our families, about everything I felt like we could be friends.

But after their baby was born everything changed. All things in house on me I took care of my niece till my sister-in-law arrived. For that time I finished my courses. I did everything at home, like every day after launch my cousin went to work and his wife went to sleep, and I removed dishes and washed, then played with my niece then put her to sleep. After that I cooked dinner, after dinner again I removed everything and washed, then went to sleep. She didn't do anything, even when her baby cried at the night she didn't take her; I took her and put to sleep again. If I didn't do these things my cousin started to criticize me. I began feel like housemaid about myself. It's began unbearable, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go anywhere until they asked to me to go. He talked about that with his wife quietly but nothing difference.

One day she went with her girlfriends to cafe without saying anything to his husband, while he comes to take her from university he discovered about that and he getting mad. Then lately she came home and they talked, she even didn't apologize. After that they cursed and she said:" take your daughter and go away" then she went out. I felt like I am excess.

Then I went to my home and I said to my mom "I don't want to go there ever again."

Three four months later they divorced and my cousin left her and came to his parents' home but he didn't say anything about that.

I started to work in my home town in my older job. One day when I was at the work I got a call and it was she. She began to shout on me and accused me that I make them got divorce. I came home and said to my parents about that. A few days later she came to my work and began to shout on me and threw her documents about divorce on me on the front of my co-workers. One day on the way of my home I met her mother and also she accused me about their divorce. I felt as shamed about all this. They didn't give me the way in quite life. My family supported me, they believed in me. Because, I never did things like this. My whole family refused to her. That year was the most difficult year in my life.

A couple months later they converged again and my cousin wanted to bring her to our house. But my grandparents said to him "No way, her feet never will in our house again". I felt guilty. After that she began spread gossip about me about my family all over the town till now and we ignored and ignoring . Because in our town everybody know who we are and who is she. My family can't forgive her, because she left a big black mark on my life.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Two year work experience prior.. law' - Choose an issue of importance to you