UCF essay - "the beautiful pieces of art set up around me"

megan1407 2 / 2  
What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that would allow you to contribute to the UCF community?

Looking around, I noticed all of the beautiful pieces of art set up around me; each one as different and special as the next. I walked through the halls full of students' pieces and was blown away by each and every one. When I got to my own piece, a picture I had taken a month earlier of my friend standing in front of the setting sun, I felt an overwhelming warmness take over my body. It was then that I realized that each student, each being, is as different as each piece of art on display.

Much like the art, each person is as unique as a fingerprint. That is makes people so wonderfully interesting. We all have qualities, good and bad, that differ is from our neighbors. I fully intend to put forth all of my salubrious attributes towards the UCF community. I will use my loyalty to represent such a prestigious school in a suitable fashion. A school such as UCF deserves no less. I will also use my diligence and reliability to do the best I am capable of in all of my courses. I plan to be admired not only as a student, but as a fellow peer.

When attending UCF, I aim to join as many of the various clubs as I am able. When I do so, I will bring along with me my leadership skills to benefit the organizations in anyway possible. I will work hard to gain respect and become a distinguished member of the UCF campus.

I have never been the smartest student in my class or the best athlete on a team, but I have always given my all to everything I attempted. Whether I was trying out for the JV basketball team in the fifth grade, or preparing to take my SATs to get into the college of my choice, I have always made sure that I would be pleased with my results and that is how I will treat my future at UCF. With your help, I will be the best I can be in all aspects of my life.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

You have a very organized, well written essay here. Your paragraphs are properly structured, you use smooth transitions, and the piece flows easily overall while effectively answering the prompt. I would not make any changes.

Nice work.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / UCF essay - "the beautiful pieces of art set up around me"