UCF ESSAY 3: why did you chose to apply to UCF? correct and comment.

david5166 1 / -  
3. Why did you choose to apply to UCF?

Opening the mailbox and receiving invitations to take a tour on college campuses
from many different universities, University of Central Florida stood out the most. The colors gold and black determine dedication and commitment in my mind. The summer of 2010, taking a tour around the campus I noticed many diversity of students and clubs that the school offered that I can easily connect with such as Sports club only because sports has been with me throughout my life. The atmosphere and energy around the campus is what made me want to become a Knight. While talking to fellow students, it was easy to socialize and greet new people that became my new friends in an instance. Also the location of University of Central Florida is close to home but also far enough for me to live on my own and adjust to a different life style.

Wanting to become a Computer Network Engineer, University of Central Florida has a highly academic profile on the passing rate of students and makes me want to join that graduation line after the 4 years of study and well rounded time. Being able to attend the University of Central Florida, I know this college will give me a positive future and being able to live on this campus will give me the future I have dreamed about since visiting the university this summer.
Kimayu 5 / 25  
Wanting to become a Computer Network Engineer, University of Central Florida has a highly academic profile on the passing rate of students and makes me want to join that graduation line after the 4 years of study and well rounded time.

Wanting to become a Computer Network Engineer,I was impressed by University of Central Florida's highly academic profile on the passing rate of students.

Explanation:It is you who wants to become a Computer Network Engineer,not University of Central Florida.

Good Luck!
During the summer of 2010, taking a tour around the campus I noticed many diverse students and clubs that the school offered, and I know I can easily connect with them. For example, I know I would enjoy Sports clubs only...

This is good, but can you give me a sentence that tells the main reason you would prefer this school over your second choice? Which school is your second choice? Why is this one the first choice?

If you answer that question, it will be helpful for making the essay convincing and inspirational.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / UCF ESSAY 3: why did you chose to apply to UCF? correct and comment.