Undergrad Study Plan for international school, Psychology program.

adc 1 / -  
Hello, thank you for looking at my post. I'm currently applying for an international school in Asia and they requested that I submit a study plan. Its actually more of a statement of purpose. I had a lot of trouble working on it, mostly trying to juggle around ideas and how I would approach this seeing as it is for undergrad. I haven't finished it yet but would appreciate advice.Thank you for your time.

Prompt:All applicants are required to submit the study plan which is conclusive of the education background, research interest, motivation for further study methodology, etc.

"Change is amorphous, it's crude yet refined, and it is something that everyone has to experience on their journey of life. Some seek to minimize it, while others embrace it. For me, I yearn for such an idea, and welcome it. For this particular reason why, I want to apply to the NCKU psychology program in Taiwan. I want to make a change, not only on my own life, but to also make a lasting impact on our world, through psychology.

I was a senior in high school when I first discovered my passion for psychology. It was by chance that I happened to stumble across a copy of "Theories of Personality" one lazy afternoon at school. Curious, I decided to give it a read, and the effects were entrancing. It opened a whole new world of ideas and concepts that fascinated me, never had I once thought about the human psyche in such a way nor did I realize there were such facets of thought. I felt the change within me, it was like my mind finally freed itself from whatever that was holding it back, and the sensation was invigorating. From that point on I knew that this was what I wanted to pursue in my life.

After graduation I fully intended to get into college and continue expanding my knowledge in the field of psychology. However, my plans didn't exactly pan out the way I expected, and my progress fell into a lull. I had applied to many institutions but due to financial problems ended up choosing to go to a local community college. Although I was dejected this didn't bother me too much. As long as I had a chance to study I knew I would be satisfied. I went in with full enthusiasm, but I now realize I wasn't adamant about my pursuit. I went to school and studied, going through the motions without conviction, and with no surprise my grades plummeted. I shambled my way across two years of my college experience; looking back at it I am deeply regretful of the decisions I had made."
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
okay, the edit is below. I don't why you put quotations around your whole essay. But I don't think this is a study plan. I don't know; what is a study plan, really?

PLEASE LIKE MY POST :)

I was a senior in high school when I first discovered my passion for psychology. It was by chance that I happened to stumble across a copy of "Theories of Personality" one lazy afternoon at school. Curious, I decided to give it a read, and the effects were entrancing. It opened a whole new world of ideas and concepts that fascinated me, (period)never(Never) had I once thought about the human psyche in such a way nor didhad I realizerealized there were such facets of thought. I felt the change within me, (period) it was like my mind had finally freed itself from whatever that was holding it back, and the sensation was invigorating. From that point on I knew that this was what I wanted to pursue in my life.

After graduation I fully intended to get into college and continue expanding my knowledge in the field of psychology. However, my plans didn't exactly pan out the way I expected, and my progress fell into a lull. I had applied to many institutions but due to financial problems (insert the word "I") ended up choosing to go to a local community college. Although I was dejected this didn't bother me too much. As long as I had a chance to study I knew I would be satisfied. I went in with full enthusiasm, but I now realize I wasn't adamant about my pursuit. I went to school and studied, going through the motions without conviction, and with no surprise my grades plummeted. I shambled my way across two years of my college experience; looking back at it I am deeply regretful of the decisions I had made."
I want to make a change, not only on my own life, but to also make a lasting impact on our world, through psychology.

I want to make a change, not just only with my own life, but also with my community, nation and world at large though my contribution to psychology.

Well ... I can see you write so good. But my worry is that whether you have answered the prompt adequately. They need to know your study plan and you need to work out on that. You need to have more emphasis as to what you plan to study there in this particular response. It comes pretty late and also too briefly.

Home / Undergraduate / Undergrad Study Plan for international school, Psychology program.