Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

The United States of America is a melting pot for these people; Essay on Americanism!

msnjck 1 / 1  
According to the dictionary Americanism means "a custom, linguistic usage, or other feature peculiar to or characteristic of the United States, its people, or their culture."Americanism to me has always meant that, people all over the world see our country as the perfect country and strive to be like it because of our personal freedom and image of being the strongest country in the world. America has always been a place for people who have a dream. They have a dream of a place where they can be free and protected from all of the hardships life has to offer.

Americans today have no idea how much their action's and lifestyles influence the rest of the world and especially our neighboring countries of Canada and Mexico. These influences can be seen in the way people in these countries dress, speak, and even think. Americans give off an aura that they have an easy life and that everything handed to them on a silver platter. People from other countries create this image of us because of our vast wealth and success as a nation. This image is the reason many people rearrange their entire lives to match that of Americans or even move to the great nation itself.

The United States of America is a melting pot for these people. This country is filled to the brim with diverse individuals from all kinds of cultural backgrounds. They are all here chasing the American dream. Their dream is not a complex one. They merely want to be able to earn enough for a living, have the rights to do whatever they wish, and raise their children in a place where they know they have opportunities.

Home / Undergraduate / The United States of America is a melting pot for these people; Essay on Americanism!