Why university of Chicago for Mongolian student?

jonjojonjo 4 / 9  
In my childhood, I had never envisaged myself, studying in US; that is until my brother went to US via "Work and Travel" student program. Upon his return, he fascinated me with his impressions of Chicago city and the experiences he had there. Meeting many people from various countries - even I haven't heard some of them before - was one of the most intriguing aspects of his experience. His noteworthy speech galvanized my dead hope of studying in US.

Since my interest is computer science, my goal is contriving efficient products which is for no charge at all like "Ubuntu": Linux based operating system which is widely used and developed. It will assist Mongolians to eschew from illegal, pirated softwares and encourage them to do what they really interested.

Also I've always pondered why the notable-tech-innovators are from US for the most part. Then I found out that higher-education in US, intense technology usage and diversity were the key factors. As a prestigious university, University of Chicago provides all of them sufficiently. Besides, college life in US, is indisputable students' desire and chance to learn by themselves.

Finally, not only will I aim for the better, but also I will open paths for others like me so that other people see the vision I have at the present and in the future.

Crescat scientia; vita excolatur.
In my childhood, I had never envisaged myself, studying in US; that is until my brother went to US via the "Work and Travel" student program.

Upon his return, he fascinated me with his impressions of Chicago city and the experiences he had there.

Meeting many people from various countries - even I hadn't heard some of them before - was one of the most intriguing aspects of his experience.

Since my interest is in computer science, my goal is to contrive efficient products which are for no charge at all like ...

It will assist Mongolians to eschew from illegal, pirated softwares and encourage them to do what they are really interested in .

Also I've always pondered why the notable-tech-innovators are from the US for the most part.

Then I found out that higher-education in US, intense technology usage, and diversity, were the key factors.

As a prestigious university, the University of Chicago provides all of them sufficiently.

Finally, not only will I aim for the better, but also I will open paths for others like me so that other people see the vision I have at the present and for the future.

I hope this helps! Good luck in school and have fun!

:)
OP jonjojonjo 4 / 9  
Oh tnx!!! It would be great that assessing my composition. It was my first draft, so I made so many reckless mistakes.

Home / Undergraduate / Why university of Chicago for Mongolian student?