Upenn- name a Penn Professor with whom you would like to study....

gmailblows31 6 / 21  
Help with general idea/clarity/grmmar.
Prompt-name a Penn Professor with whom you would like to study or conduct research and explain why.
When looking for a professor from which to learn from, I want one that is involved with current problems and is searching for understanding of these problems and ways to fix them. As one of the leading contributors to the financial world, Dr. Franklin Allen of the Wharton School provides lessons as a professor and as a writer. As the current global financial problem has been growing, Dr. Allen has participated in numerous conferences to help share his vast wealth of knowledge to people and to other leading professors. Dr. Allen stands out as a researcher with his involvement in research in areas like corporate finance, economics of information, and asset pricing. I, too, would like to conduct research and share my findings with the world and seek to study under professors who do the same. It would be an honor to be able to study under a man who has been awarded for his excellence in teaching and prides himself on financial research.
This seems a bit too general. I'd find out more about what Dr. Allen has done in terms of his research and talk about how you would like to expand on his theories. Also, you might explain why you are impressed by his work, beyond the fact that a lot of other people have found it outstanding.

Home / Undergraduate / Upenn- name a Penn Professor with whom you would like to study....