"used to sharing my room" - Stanford : message to roommate

saudalt 3 / 3  
my English is not that good it is a second language but i want this to be good so please be critical .

I am always used to sharing my room. Living with five other siblings three of them in which I share my room with. I have grown to share not just my things but friendship, brotherhood, and being benevolent.

I consider people who I share my resting place with not just mere friends, but actual brothers who I can trust and count on.

I shared my room with countless people. I have lived in Academy's and Summer programs . Spending months with people who I am proud to call my brothers.

My father once told me " you can loss or gain friends, but you can never replace a brother". And I do not consider you as a friend. So let's get into the introduction already huh?

Alsalam alaikom! This means "Hello " in Arabic. Kaif halik ya akhi !( How are you bro!)? if where going to be living for a full year, then I feel that there are few things about myself I should tell you. I play allot of sports as a result I eat allot. I enjoy cooking , don't worry I will make you taste my famous kabsah which is a Middle Eastern dish. I also love to read, but don't worry I am used to allot of noise seeing that I live with five siblings, so if you want to turn on the music I am fine with It.

I have no problem with you keeping me up until 3 AM while you get ready for a test. In fact if you need help then I will gladly stay up with you if needed.

I am kind of a dork and I own allot of electronic devices, don't worry they wont be scattered all around, I promise they will be only on my side of the room hah.

Lastly, I will do my best to be obliged, for I am known for my fidelity. I figured where going to live together for the whole year we might as well get to know each other.

I can't wait to meet you, good look with your final year.
Sincerely,
Your roommate and brother, Saud Mohammed Altamimi
1mPeRvI0uS 1 / 5  
it's a letter...so try starting with...dear future roomate or so...
try writing an essay that opens you, and talks about things that are unique about you...do not write about an introduction...cause (no offense) with an essay like this you certainly won't get one !

Home / Undergraduate / "used to sharing my room" - Stanford : message to roommate