Using UC personal statement as common app statement? Order.

doug 4 / 23  
Would it be alright to use my UC personal statement for the common app statement, or would colleges see that as being lazy?
hotsaucegrl 6 / 15  
I THINK it's okay ,
and a lot of people say colleges find out if youre recycling essays but i dont see how?
i used my uc essay for my common app too!
OP doug 4 / 23  
Then do you know if we choose the "topic of your choice" option whether we actually have to state the topic?
Always be very clear about the topic. I usually tell people to say it plainly in the first paragraph. Composition is all about clarity; lead the reader's attention along.
silentspring 12 / 58  
What order the college admission read my essays on common app?

What order does the college admission read my essays on the common app?
Short essay on the activity first, then the personal statement, then the supplement?

Thank you!!!
rahilsavani 4 / 12  
Not very sure but i think it reads the 2nd on because it tells them about you! This is what I think
gotpho 4 / 19  
I believe that this depends on the college. Some might choose to take a look at the supplement first, as it caters more personally to their school. Others might opt for the common app first, as that will be where the meat of your application will be. But I assume that the colleges would read the activity first, since it usually only takes a few minutes and it does print out before the personal statement. But this is just my two cents.

Home / Undergraduate / Using UC personal statement as common app statement? Order.