'Have values and individuality' - Florida State (Vires, Artes, Mores)

theblackmaria6 2 / -  
can you help me please!
can you review my essay on mechanical errors and content errors
thank you!

Individuality is more than just a faction of life, it's the way one shows the world who they are. Individuality allows us as human beings to speak through our values. Values are the things that we live by and guide our life off of. "Vires, Artes, Mores" closely relate to the existence of individuality and values.

Vires directly refers to the physical, emotional, and intellectual strengths. All are essential in our everyday life. For me, emotional strength is the most crucial. Having one of my best friends become diagnosed with cancer, I like knowing that I have a sound head on my shoulders. Knowing that when the worst hits the wall, I'll be able to pull myself together. Physical strength is the appearance of strength, but looks can be deceiving. My father and Grandfather have greatly expanded my intellectual mind. I've learned many life lessons between the two of them.

As some say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I say nothing could be more right. Beauty comes in many shapes, sizes, and forms. Whether it's a painting, a novel, or a musical piece, there is beauty within. To me the beauty lies with a guitar. I have devoted five years of my life to playing. I play music that is beautiful to me. To love and be dedicated to something that long is a feat within itself.

Mores is known as the idea of character, customs, and traditions. Character though, is the key word that sticks out. To have character is something that is hard to come by now. Society has become a mirror image of the mass media around it. I value individuality and the concept of creating your own image. One should let the world know that their unique in every way.

To make it through in today's world, you need your values and your individuality. Without them you have nothing to live your life by. "Vires, Artes, Mores" is a map of how to be your own person.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Nice work! Only a few mechanical corrections, and your content is very well thought out and organized. Your essay shows maturity and consideration, well-roundedness and insight. Keep up the good work.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Have values and individuality' - Florida State (Vires, Artes, Mores)