Being such a versatile person... Georgia Tech Supplement: WHY GA Tech and contribution

13etoiles 2 / 3  
Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech and what do you hope to contribute to our community? (150 word limit)
PLEASE give me any comments, advice, correction, etc. Any help will be appreciated :) Thank you in advance!

Being such a versatile person, I love exploring different fields and mastering different skills. Georgia tech will be the perfect fit for me because it will not only offer me an academically diverse environment but also challenge me to become the best in areas that I choose to master. As a prospective business major, I think highly of real life experiences; the school will offer me research opportunities, co-op programs, and special interdisciplinary programs such as Denning T&M program. With infinite number of opportunities presented to me, I will take advantage of those opportunities and contribute to the academically diverse environment. I will be active not only academically but also socially by joining different organizations to create the enthusiastic and active atmosphere at the school. I expect to gain the best education possible and continue my interest in activities such as performing arts; GA Tech will fulfill all my expectations.
As a prospective business major, I think highly of real life experiences; the school will offer me research opportunities, co-op programs, and special interdisciplinary programs such as Denning T&M program.

Well... Except for the sentences I have highlighted, the rest sound mostly like statements you make. They don't provide the reader with convincing facts for the question that they have asked. I feel you should do a little bit more research on Georgia Tech and find its features that are appealing to you. Then you present them here and show the readers how they can help you with achieving your short and long term goals.

Home / Undergraduate / Being such a versatile person... Georgia Tech Supplement: WHY GA Tech and contribution