My visits to SCU were of no surprise - CommonApp: Santa Clara University Prompt

namqvu 1 / -  
"If you visited campus, describe what aspect of your visit experience most influenced your impression of SCU." (150 words max).

I have the meat of this essay figured out, but am having trouble wrapping it up. Essay is as follows:

Having already been interested in the school for a majority of my youth, my visits to SCU were of no surprise. The first time was during my cousin's graduation, where which I was initially drawn in by the intricacies of the campus architecture and feel. Because I was there for graduation, I unfortunately was unable to see much of the campus. When senior year came around, I paid SCU another visit, this time in the form of a tour administered by one of the admissions readers along with a student panel. It was then that I was able to really see the school for what it is, convinced that the photos online really do the school no justice. I felt a feeling of at-home-ness and more, something that just can't be actualized by words.

Any advice, not only on how I could close this, but on the essay as a whole would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Modewap 16 / 70 13  
Having already been interested in the school for a majority of my
youth
---> I have been interested in SCU before my graduation from high schoolmy visits to SCU were of no surprise. ---> and my unofficial visits to SCU was on my cousin's graduation. The party prevented me from walking around the campus to see its beautiful architecture but the little I saw were amazing.The first time was during my cousin's graduation, where which I was initially drawn in by the intricacies of the campus architecture and feel. Because I was there for graduation, I unfortunately was unable to see much of the campus. When senior year came around, ---> Before my graduation from high school, I visited SCU officiallyI paid SCU another visit, this time in the form of ---> as a tour, administered by one of the admissions readers ---> admission officers alongside with a student panel. It was then that I was able to really see the school for what it is and I was convinced that the photos online really do the school no justice. I felt a feeling of at-home-ness and more, something that just can't be actualized by words. ---> The building, environs and the diverse students I saw around the campus makes me felt amazing school spirit.

I hope this draft helps ;)

Home / Undergraduate / My visits to SCU were of no surprise - CommonApp: Santa Clara University Prompt