I watch action and comedy movies. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it - MIT essay

Avornyo 1 / 1  
Hey guys,I've written an essay about what I do for pleasure(watching movies) but I'm not content with what I've written so far and finding difficulties in concluding the essay. Any help in form of suggestions and editing will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

Life can be very boring and dull. To overcome the boredoms of life,I watch action and comedy movies. Watching these genres of movie is how I relax,release stress and get entertained after doing strenuous daily activities.Movies arouse a lot of my emotions when I watch them: comedy movies make me laugh and action movies make me adventurous. I luxuriate in movies so much that I go to the cinema once every month to watch trending blockbuster movies and comedy movies.
leticia0130 1 / 1  
... boredoms of life,I watch action and comedy moviesaction movie and comedy . Watching these genres of movie is the way how I relax...
... to watch trending blockbuster movies and comedy movies .
Hi Peter, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, here, we aim at helping you out in enhancing your essay. We also share our knowledge with the English language and even more so, we provide you with the most comprehensive and objective feedback, in order for you to build that much needed confidence in your writing projects.

Now, we will address your concern in this essay,however, before I do that,I would like to share that finding pleasure in watching movies is rather quiet expensive, I believe the movie houses will cost you way above $10, however, as this is what makes you happy, I say, good job in finding a great way to enjoy your free time.For your concluding part on this essay, I suggest a few sentences below;

As the saying goes, "to each is their own", which means, every person has its own identity and each person can find its own way of using their free time, I happen to find enjoyment in watching movies and I learn from them too. Watching movies is one thing that I want to share to friends and families in the future.

There you have it Peter, I hope the above remarks help.
OP Avornyo 1 / 1  
Hey guys, I've prepared one essay based on your suggestions. If there is still more room for improvement,any further suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks to those who helped.

Life can be very boring and dull. To overcome the boredoms of life,I watch action movie and comedy. Watching these genres of movie is the way I relax,release stress and get entertained. I learn from them too. Movies arouse a lot of my emotions when I watch them: comedy makes me laugh and action movies make me adventurous. Watching movies is one thing that I want to share to friends and families in the future.

Home / Undergraduate / I watch action and comedy movies. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it - MIT essay